PDA

View Full Version : dancing on ice

butterfly
01-Feb-09, 19:19
has anyone seen that clip on youtube of todd carty on dancing on ice,its hilarious[lol]

Kodiak
01-Feb-09, 19:26
No not yet, do you have a Link please?

K

butterfly
01-Feb-09, 19:28
no kodiak no link .just go to youtube and tap in todd carty dancing on ice

dirdyweeker
01-Feb-09, 19:41
http://uk.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=todd+carty+dancing+on+ice&aq=f

Quite a few to look at here. Hope this helps in your search.

ShelleyCowie
01-Feb-09, 19:58
Ah this thread just reminded me that this was on! :eek: i nearly forgot! Was too busy watchin a movie

Todd cracks me up tho!!

butterfly
01-Feb-09, 19:59
thanks for the link dirdyweeker.did you get a laugh?never seen anything so funny,brightened up a dull sunday[lol]

dirdyweeker
01-Feb-09, 20:26
Certainly did get a laugh. This is not a programme I watch but think I might look in occasionally to see Todd. He certainly is not looking relaxed! Legs look as though they wouldn't bend.

Julia
01-Feb-09, 20:52
That's bound to be the clip they showed on Harry Hill's TV Burp last night, that was well funny!

butterfly
01-Feb-09, 20:56
Certainly did get a laugh. This is not a programme I watch but think I might look in occasionally to see Todd. He certainly is not looking relaxed! Legs look as though they wouldn't bend.

i dont usually watch this but it was in the sunday paper so i had to have a look,thought todd did it all with a smile on his face .i canna walk on ice never mind dance!:lol:

ShelleyCowie
01-Feb-09, 22:59
Todd brings some comedy to the show! Takes it away from the serious side!

A few good routines tonight when i watched! Some tumbles too! :lol:

bosshog
01-Feb-09, 23:01
i thought his facial expression,s were priceless, especially when he sailed through that opening and vanished out of sight.
still it show,s he has a great sense of humour. :lol:

ett23
01-Feb-09, 23:16
That's bound to be the clip they showed on Harry Hill's TV Burp last night, that was well funny!

Harry Hill was hilarious the way he was making fun of the celebrities who stumbled last week. He joked that the new step they had to perform was the 'baby owl' where they have to turn round, flap their arms and look as if they're generally going to fall over. Zoe Salmon from Blue Peter did it perfectly and although Todd did a spectacular exit down the tunnel he never actually managed the required element. Then Harry went on to show what Todd actually did when he went down the tunnel and before he managed to turn back round and carry on with the end of the routine. It was hilarious - jumps, leaps, etc backstage then back onto the ice and all wobbly again. I was crying with laughter - classic stuff!!! [lol]