PDA

View Full Version : Clown needed for a children's party?

Westsider3
01-Feb-09, 14:21
Hi

Does anyone know if you can hire a clown for a child's party in Caithness?

Thanks

trix
01-Feb-09, 15:17
there hes bin a few clowns on 'iss forum lately...:eek:

da think they wid be suitable for a childs party either tho - sorry cana help ye westy!

balto
01-Feb-09, 17:07

da think they wid be suitable for a childs party either tho - sorry cana help ye westy!
lol trix to true about the clowns, eejits more like.

Thumper
01-Feb-09, 17:14
As far as I am aware the nearest clown is "Bubbles" in Nairn,but that may have changed x

Bazeye
01-Feb-09, 19:11
Have you asked Gordon Brown if hes available?

Westsider3
01-Feb-09, 19:22
Thank you Thumper!! I was hoping for real replies and not joke ones!! Although I expected it!! I would imagine Bubbles would be expensive to come to Caithness, I'll have to keep searching!!!

butterfly
01-Feb-09, 20:02
Have you asked Gordon Brown if hes available?

hee hee,never said a truer word bazeye,well done,go to the top of the class![lol]

unicorn
01-Feb-09, 20:14
Try contacting Thurso players, there used to be a guy there that was into balloon modelling etc. Worth asking.

golach
01-Feb-09, 20:45

why don't you volunteer trix, I am sure you would be a great clown, you make me laugh [lol]

molly
01-Feb-09, 20:57
I remember June Love dressed as a clown doing magic tricks for lots of kids partys. Not sure if she still does it but worth asking

Bazeye
02-Feb-09, 13:32
Do clowns wear big socks under their big shoes?

digital02
02-Feb-09, 14:47
have sent you a pm

Bazeye
02-Feb-09, 15:27
Havent got it yet.

trix
02-Feb-09, 18:30
why don't you volunteer trix, I am sure you would be a great clown, you make me laugh [lol]

comin fie ye golach....am no sure if 'ats a complement or an insult!

i lek til think im on 'e optimists side o' fence rether than 'e pessimists.....so am goin til ignore 'e sarcasm, an assume that yer startin til cum roond a bit :lol:

golach - ''ach, she's no so bad is wur trix.......efterall'' :Razz

Reev
03-Feb-09, 14:51
lol trix to true about the clowns, eejits more like.

I dont do clowns, Darth Vader, Spiderman and Master Chief (from Halo) are my costume wins, no clown here :confused