PDA

View Full Version : plastic surgery

ivy
08-Feb-06, 11:58
would plastic sugery change your life?
what part would you change?
is it to expensive because it effects some peoples self esteem.
would it be a painful experience?

Julia
08-Feb-06, 12:05
would plastic sugery change your life?
what part would you change?
is it to expensive because it effects some peoples self esteem.
would it be a painful experience?

See previous thread
http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=6135&highlight=cosmetic+surgery

paris
08-Feb-06, 12:10
Hello Ivy, The answer to your question is a big yes. As i have posted on the diet thread i have a friend who is having a tummy tuck and a bit of lypo done on 27th Feb at a cost of £6000. My x- daughter-in-law had a boob job last year at a cost of £4000.
Me i would go for a tummy tuck, an up-lift, and a face lift if i had the money, not because i want to do it for anyone else, i want to do it for me. I had a total hysterectomy about 10 yrs ago and have been told a tummy tuck is no more painful than that, so yes i would have it ALL done.

ivy
08-Feb-06, 12:11
only joined a couple of weeks ago so should of checked really. people can join in or will delete tread.

has anyone one watched 'make me perfect' or 'the swan'?
should everyone get an opurtunity like that?
does some people go over the top with plastic surgery??

ivy
08-Feb-06, 12:20
Hello Ivy, The answer to your question is a big yes. As i have posted on the diet thread i have a friend who is having a tummy tuck and a bit of lypo done on 27th Feb at a cost of £6000. My x- daughter-in-law had a boob job last year at a cost of £4000.
Me i would go for a tummy tuck, an up-lift, and a face lift if i had the money, not because i want to do it for anyone else, i want to do it for me. I had a total hysterectomy about 10 yrs ago and have been told a tummy tuck is no more painful than that, so yes i would have it ALL done.

hello paris, they look the most painfull ones to have.. what if they went wrong its something you cant go back on?? i think everyone should get to have the chance to have one done its far to expensive. do you feel as though you need a tummy tuck? because some people just do it for the sake of it... i have heard as well that its very addictive once you start you just want more.. i think the the thing i would change is my boobs, would have a reduction get far to much backache from them thats why dont understand people who want a boob job because i would love to be small.

paris
08-Feb-06, 12:25
When you've had a hysterectomy sometimes you are left with a piece of skin called an apron ( sorry guys ) and to me its repulsive so that is why i would have it done.