PDA

View Full Version : help please

bigjjuk
08-Feb-06, 09:53
I need help, I didnt realise I did what i did, but its too late now. My son is getting his room decorated and like the good dad i am i said "you name the theme and ill get it done for you". He is 4 years old and quickly pipes up "SONIC THE HEDGEHOG PLEASE DAD". No problem i replied and set to work. Now the paint isnt a problem, but if any of you can find curtains, quilt cover and any bits like that I would be forever in your debt. I have tried ebay and there are a few bits about, but not much. Im quite certain that anyone who will take this task up will find it harder then they think. Thanks for reading and good luck in the hedgehog hunt:)

obiron
08-Feb-06, 11:25
I know exactly what you mean about sonic the hedgehog. my 7 year old is mad about it too. there was duvet covers and curtains on ebay short ago. i have some sonic stuff but its a duvet and t-shirts that my bro had when sonic first came out in the early 90s. good luck with your search. the toys are easy enough to get. got a few off ebay myself.:lol:

newpark
08-Feb-06, 12:08
I know you have checked ebay but have a look at these items they might help.

Item number: 4438995951 - Single Duvet and 1 pillowcase
Item number: 4439113823 - Single Duvet and 1 pillowcase
Item number: 6033772642 - Curtains
Item number: 6603367733 - Wallclock
Item number: 4437985834 - Lampshades

jay
08-Feb-06, 15:01
If all else fails download a picture and print it on T-shirt transfer paper and iron on to the curtains etc - you'll get a pack of 10 A4 sheets for about £10 - remember you'll need to reverse the picture before printing!