PDA

View Full Version : Cross dressing: do you approve?

crayola
31-Jan-09, 00:29
One of the sexiest men I know likes to dress as a woman. He has good taste and a great body and he looks good in women's clothes. He often asks to borrow mine so he must have good taste lol, but I still won't lend him anything because they're mine god-damnit. ;)

He is a good and considerate lover, or so I'm told, ahem, and he doesn't have a non-hetero bone in his body.

What do you think of cross-dressing? Is it something to be worried about or is it something that helps us to celebrate our diversity? Should we encourage it in order that the sexes can understand each other much better?

dragonfly
31-Jan-09, 00:33
what other men do in the privacy of their own homes is up to them but if it were my husband..............absolutely not :eek:

its not right and don't care if pc brigade say otherwise [disgust]

crayola
31-Jan-09, 00:35
You haven't seen him dragonfly, he's a real hunk. ;)

Anne x
31-Jan-09, 00:35
Each to there own I say but not in my back yard or garage or anywhere else for that matter !!

dragonfly
31-Jan-09, 00:38
if George Clooney or Hugh Jackman (other sexy hunks) were to stand in front of me in a dress I would not be rushing over to them swooning. Men should be men, not that much in touch with their feminine side

crayola
31-Jan-09, 00:42
I don't think you're getting the message. He is gorgeous, he looks like Tom Cruise, he moves like Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing and he understands women like no man I've ever met before.

changilass
31-Jan-09, 00:43
This makes me feel slightly uncomfortable.

I know I should be saying live and let live, and as long as no one tries to force it on me thats ok, but the idea of coming home one day to find hubby in one of my frocks, breaking the heals on my stilletoes does not compute in my wee brain.

I just know I would wet myself laughing afore belting him over the head with my handbag (after I had wrestled it of him of course).

dragonfly
31-Jan-09, 00:45
I don't think you're getting the message. He is gorgeous, he looks like Tom Cruise, he moves like Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing and he understands women like no man I've ever met before.

I get your message love, I just find the thought of a man dressing in womens clothes a bit of a turn off!

ShelleyCowie
31-Jan-09, 00:48
I dont really see it as wrong. When i was pregnant i wore my partners combats instead of me buying gastly looking maternity trousers! Wore his just because they had a lovely comfy stretchy waist to them! (He is not fat by the way lol)

And i have a couple of hoodies which i think are for men. But i am a bit of a tomboy! Wud rather wear my combats/jeans and a hoodie than anything girly! And as for high heals...no chance! Love my trainers too much!

So if i can wear mens clothing...they can wear womens! my partner is dead against that tho! He is too "masculine" [lol]

crayola
31-Jan-09, 00:48
Oh God, I can see I'm going to have to post a photo to convince you lot. :lol:

He's just gorgeous and his pecs and his stomach and various other bits are as hard as steel and I think I'd better shutup before I embarrass myself.

teenybash
31-Jan-09, 00:49
Personally I think it is something that has to be linked to some lack, or life event buried within the subconscious. I can understand a man experiencing enjoyment from seeing a woman dressed as he would dress her but, not him dressing as a woman. There has to be a blurred line between his world of reality and knowing he is a man and his fantasy of what he imagines life would be like as a woman.
I do not feel I could sit in judgement of someone who chooses to cross dress, I would be more inclined to try and seek understanding of his need.

Anne x
31-Jan-09, 00:49

He maybe understands Women a bit better than you think !! give me a wee man (not Tom Cruise) thats says thats fine go dance with your pals I will sit this out rather than come home to my kitchen and find him in a Pineee or something more sinister

dragonfly
31-Jan-09, 00:51
thats different Shelley as its accepted that women dress in predominately male clothing. Men wearing little frilly silk knickers is a different story

not sure if this thread is for real or not! Tom Cruise gorgeous???

ShelleyCowie
31-Jan-09, 00:52
Oh God, I can see I'm going to have to post a photo to convince you lot. :lol:

He's just gorgeous and his pecs and his stomach and various other bits are as hard as steel and I think I'd better shutup before I embarrass myself.

Oh please do share a photo! [lol]

crayola
31-Jan-09, 00:53
I dont really see it as wrong. When i was pregnant i wore my partners combats instead of me buying gastly looking maternity trousers! Wore his just because they had a lovely comfy stretchy waist to them! (He is not fat by the way lol)

And i have a couple of hoodies which i think are for men. But i am a bit of a tomboy! Wud rather wear my combats/jeans and a hoodie than anything girly! And as for high heals...no chance! Love my trainers too much!

So if i can wear mens clothing...they can wear womens! my partner is dead against that tho! He is too "masculine" [lol]Thanks for your support Shelley. I'm more 'girlie' than most but I'm a little nervous of a man who can be as girlie as I am. You have to see him though, he's an absolute dream.

changilass
31-Jan-09, 00:53
Is it gonna be a photo of his pecs or in his dress???

ShelleyCowie
31-Jan-09, 00:57
Thanks for your support Shelley. I'm more 'girlie' than most but I'm a little nervous of a man who can be as girlie as I am. You have to see him though, he's an absolute dream.

You are welcome! ;)

I have never been a "girly girl" as some say! I told my OH i want to get married in my levellers t-shirt, Muse hoodie and my fav jeans! Also my adidas trainers! [lol] He says thats ok though!

Im just not a dress person at all! Apparently i do look nice in a dress. I wore one to a work night out once as a dare...:confused All i thought was "OMG My feet are killing me in these heels and i look awful" haha!

If he is such a dream...please dont hesitate to share pics!

Gizmo
31-Jan-09, 00:58
I'm fed up with cross dressing, the missus is always pinching my good hooded tops and wearing them around the house or taking my old ones to her work cos' it gets cold.......grrrrrrrrr ;)

ShelleyCowie
31-Jan-09, 01:00
I'm fed up with cross dressing, the missus is always pinching my good hooded tops and wearing them around the house or taking my old ones to her work cos' it gets cold.......grrrrrrrrr ;)

Gizmo...long time no "cheek" haha!

My OH hated when i pinched his clothes! I got paint on his good pair of combats! Oops!!! haha!

He is safe for now though because i just treated myself to a whole new wardrobe! Hoodies too! :Razz

crayola
31-Jan-09, 01:00
Personally I think it is something that has to be linked to some lack, or life event buried within the subconscious. I can understand a man experiencing enjoyment from seeing a woman dressed as he would dress her but, not him dressing as a woman. There has to be a blurred line between his world of reality and knowing he is a man and his fantasy of what he imagines life would be like as a woman.
I do not feel I could sit in judgement of someone who chooses to cross dress, I would be more inclined to try and seek understanding of his need.I think you've got it all wrong. He doesn't need to do it, he just likes to do it and he likes to see others get enjoyment from seeing him do it. His sexuality is so much more sophisticated than I've ever experienced before in a man and it intrigues me.

Margaret M.
31-Jan-09, 01:01
Personally, I don't care how good looking he is or how pretty he looks when he's all dolled up, if I saw a guy that I was interested in, dressed in woman's clothing and he wasn't heading out for Halloween or to a fancy dress parade, I would be totally turned off. If he was just a friend, it would not bother me unless he started raiding my closet.

lady penelope
31-Jan-09, 01:01
Reading everyones comments & opinions is very interesting.

I personally could not be with a cross dresser, it horrifies me :eek: but, each to their own, doesn't bother me if he's not my man :lol:

butterfly
31-Jan-09, 01:02

then he goes and ruins it all by cross-dressing........[lol]

Trina
31-Jan-09, 01:06
Crayola are you not the lucky girl !! Don't see anything wrong with men being in touch with their feminine side at all !! My better half has worn female clothing for parties etc and "God" he looks good in it!! I can think of far worse things a person can do and that is not one of them !! I wish there were more like him.;)

crayola
31-Jan-09, 01:07
then he goes and ruins it all by cross-dressing........[lol]
That's what I would have said before he starting paying attention to me. I've known him for a couple of months but he took me out to dinner for the first time a couple of weeks ago and he literally swept me off my feet and I don't think they've touched the ground since.

crayola
31-Jan-09, 01:09
He maybe understands Women a bit better than you think !! give me a wee man (not Tom Cruise) thats says thats fine go dance with your pals I will sit this out rather than come home to my kitchen and find him in a Pineee or something more sinisterHe may look like Tom Cruise but he isn't a wee man, in any sense lol.

highlander
31-Jan-09, 01:17
well IF that was my partner i would be stone mad! tell him "i jest bliddy washed that"!!!

Gizmo
31-Jan-09, 01:18
He is safe for now though because i just treated myself to a whole new wardrobe :Razz

Do you not look a bit stupid wearing a wardrobe?, don't turn to your OH and ask 'Does my arse look big in this'...the answer will defo be YES!! :lol:

crayola
31-Jan-09, 01:22
I'm fed up with cross dressing, the missus is always pinching my good hooded tops and wearing them around the house or taking my old ones to her work cos' it gets cold.......grrrrrrrrr ;)All credit to you Gizmo for being the only representative of your sex brave enough to post on this thread.

Can I borrow a hoodie too? ;)

Gizmo
31-Jan-09, 01:26
I told my OH i want to get married in my levellers t-shirt, Muse hoodie and my fav jeans! Also my adidas trainers! [lol] He says thats ok though!

I think your OH needs to seriously rethink this marriage, there are serious consequences to marrying someone with such terrible taste in music...hehe ;)

Fantoosh
31-Jan-09, 01:33
You are welcome!

I have never been a "girly girl" as some say! I told my OH i want to get married in my levellers t-shirt, Muse hoodie and my fav jeans! Also my adidas trainers! [lol] He says thats ok though!

Im just not a dress person at all! Apparently i do look nice in a dress. I wore one to a work night out once as a dare...:confused All i thought was "OMG My feet are killing me in these heels and i look awful" haha!

If he is such a dream...please dont hesitate to share pics!

muse are F'in ACE!!!!!:D

crayola
31-Jan-09, 01:35
I agree, I wouldn't be seen dead getting married in Adidas trainers. Does Jimmy Choo make trainers?

Oddquine
31-Jan-09, 01:55
Can't say my almost ex-OH cross-dressing would have bothered me..though he'd have looked bogging..........but then I can't say I ever dressed girlie myself...because I'd have looked bogging!

Not so sure what our offspring would have made of him though....they were, and still are, rather embarrassed by my appearance.

butterfly
31-Jan-09, 02:15
He may look like Tom Cruise but he isn't a wee man, in any sense lol.

aw well,if your both happy then i would say go for it.grab it with both hands...................................[lol][lol]

JAWS
31-Jan-09, 02:19
I only tried it once. I got as far as putting some tights on and then I found a horrible problem. (Calm down and let me finish!) They made the hairs on my legs itch like hell.
That was when I decided to give the idea up, the thought of waxing my legs was just too much, I am definitely not into inflicting unnecessary pain on myself.
It's part of my religion you see, I'm a fully paid up, confirmed coward about such things.

Rheghead
31-Jan-09, 02:23
My wife has to put up with Audrey and her silly little tantrums but only at the weekends.:roll::lol:

Fran
31-Jan-09, 02:28
Come on Rheghead, do tell....who is audrey?

butterfly
31-Jan-09, 02:42
My wife has to put up with Audrey and her silly little tantrums but only at the weekends.:roll::lol:

eh...whose audrey?[lol]

Anne x
31-Jan-09, 02:43
He may look like Tom Cruise but he isn't a wee man, in any sense lol.

Lol Wee Men hardly ever are having said that they probably get better clothes to fit off the peg

butterfly
31-Jan-09, 02:44
Come on Rheghead, do tell....who is audrey?

me thinks it meat n two veg fran[lol]

jings00
31-Jan-09, 09:54
each to their own, why not??

A9RUNNER
31-Jan-09, 10:10
What goes on in the privacy of ones bedroom is fine with me (as long as nobody is getting hurt/abused), Just dont inflict it on the general public!

daviddd
31-Jan-09, 10:11
It should be of absolutely no concern to us how someone dresses; or what colour their skin is; what sex they are, what language they speak etc....underneath all that is a human being that deserves recognition for being fundamentally the same as the rest of us. None of us should think that we're anything special or deserving to stand in judgement of others. We tend not to look too deeply to see the real person within, and instead just concentrate on the superficial or glamorous aspects of personality - sad.

ShelleyCowie
31-Jan-09, 11:26
I think your OH needs to seriously rethink this marriage, there are serious consequences to marrying someone with such terrible taste in music...hehe ;)

:eek: Well i was expecting some cheek from ya! lol! The Levellers and Muse are both pure genius! Went to see the Levellers live in 2007 and loved it!

And no i dont wear an actual wardrobe! And my OH dare not tell me my bum looks big in anything. He knows better! [lol]

Gizmo
31-Jan-09, 11:40
:eek: Well i was expecting some cheek from ya! lol! The Levellers and Muse are both pure genius! Went to see the Levellers live in 2007 and loved it!

And no i dont wear an actual wardrobe! And my OH dare not tell me my bum looks big in anything. He knows better! [lol]

The Levellers, music for crusty student types, and Muse, horrible pretentious toss, i detest Muse nearly as much as i detest Radiohead ;)

ShelleyCowie
31-Jan-09, 11:43
The Levellers, music for crusty student types, and Muse, horrible pretentious toss, i detest Muse nearly as much as i detest Radiohead.

Haha Radiohead...blugh! Dont like them! Are u more of a Elton John type?? [lol]

weeboyagee
31-Jan-09, 11:52
Hello davidd, I think your post was good although I can't see why any bloke would want to wear women's clothes unless it was for charity or pantomime etc. Opinions are being expressed though because the question was asked at the start of the thread - so not surprising people have said some of the things they have said regardless whether you think they have a right to or not but,.... what I would like to know Crayola.....

.....why did you ask the question? :confused:

WBG :cool:

pat
31-Jan-09, 11:57
I dont have any problem with cross dressing - is that not what us women do when we wear trousers and suits?

100 years ago women did not wear trousers - when women started wearing trousers they were seen as masculine and cross dressers.

Definitely do not have any problems with anypersons dress standards - live and let live, dont judge a cover by its book.

Billy Boy
31-Jan-09, 12:06
Why did the crossdresser cross the road ?

To see how the other side felt. :lol:

Gizmo
31-Jan-09, 12:20
Haha Radiohead...blugh! Dont like them!

Muse are nothing but Radiohead with louder guitars ;)

Are u more of a Elton John type?? [lol]

Good god NO!!!, I love music from many different genre's but the mainstay of my musical diet is rock/metal and all it's sub-genre's

starry
31-Jan-09, 12:20
Each to their own I think, but in a partner it would turn me off, no matter how good looking, hunky, sexy he was.
It just wouldnt do anything for me.

One of my family is a cross dresser.
I was really shocked when he told me as he is a gruff macho kind of guy. I feel kind of sorry for him that he felt he had to keep this secret all his life.
I think it is a lot more common that folk realise.

balto
31-Jan-09, 12:21
not sure on my true feelings on this to be honest, i have seen a few men dressed as woman, and they are so obvilosly men, that is looks so wrong, but in some countrys the men look better than the woman when they are dressed up, personnaly if it was my other half dont think i could stay with him.

ShelleyCowie
31-Jan-09, 12:33
Muse are nothing but Radiohead with louder guitars ;)

Good god NO!!!, I love music from many different genre's but the mainstay of my musical diet is rock/metal and all it's sub-genre's

Muse's songs are meaningful and powerful....to me! ;)

Cliff Richard type???! Haha!

Would u ever cross dress? [lol]

Moonboots
31-Jan-09, 12:43
I would personally say No way!!!. I think thats abit beyond a joke if you ask me...

Well mind you .... u r asking lol

Dont get me wrong. I think getting dressed in a bra and knickers is totally wrong. But i have used the g/f's dressing gown and slippers b4. and yes they were pink.

Thats as far as i would go and crayola by the looks of things maybe you like it both ways.. male and female [lol] Now that something else --------- Sorry just thinking there abit [lol] mind wandering over 2 females [lol]

teenybash
31-Jan-09, 13:07
I think you've got it all wrong. He doesn't need to do it, he just likes to do it and he likes to see others get enjoyment from seeing him do it. His sexuality is so much more sophisticated than I've ever experienced before in a man and it intrigues me.

If he doesn't need to cross dress and is doing this because he believes others enjoy seeing him dressing as a woman, would indicate he is an attention seeker or even carries narcisstic traits.....[I love me syndrome].
I would be interesting to know what his reaction would be if someone were to tell him, he simply looked like a man dressed as a woman............I wouldn't believe he has no need to dress this way........

Julia
31-Jan-09, 13:17
Women do it all the time! Why is it more acceptable for a woman to wear a guy's jeans or shirt?

Personally a guy in a frock doesn't do it for me, it's hard to hide all the manliness but each to their own, if it's not harming anyone does it really matter?:confused

golach
31-Jan-09, 13:24
The Kilt is the universally accepted National dress of Scotland. Does that make all Scotsmen who wear the Kilt cross dressers? Aye Right!!!!

Anne x
31-Jan-09, 13:54
Nothing Nicer than a man in his Kilt worn as per tradition with a nice pair of ----- Socks :lol:

S&LHEN
31-Jan-09, 14:05
Whatever makes people happy, dont see a problem with it, if all we had in life to worry about was what different sexes wore, life would be so simple.

crayola
31-Jan-09, 14:35
If he doesn't need to cross dress and is doing this because he believes others enjoy seeing him dressing as a woman, would indicate he is an attention seeker or even carries narcisstic traits.....[I love me syndrome].
I would be interesting to know what his reaction would be if someone were to tell him, he simply looked like a man dressed as a woman............I wouldn't believe he has no need to dress this way........You need to see him to understand. Everyone I know gets that funny feeling their stomach when they see him. You know the feeling, the one you get just before you, ahem, well, you know. ;)

crayola
31-Jan-09, 14:43
Crayola are you not the lucky girl !! Don't see anything wrong with men being in touch with their feminine side at all !! My better half has worn female clothing for parties etc and "God" he looks good in it!! I can think of far worse things a person can do and that is not one of them !! I wish there were more like him.;)Oh good, thank goodness I'm not the only one who finds it strangely attractive. The weird thing is he looks manly when he dresses up. The clothes somehow contrast with his body and his face and emphasize his masculinity.

My wife has to put up with Audrey and her silly little tantrums but only at the weekends.Lol RH, where do you keep Audrey hidden during the week? :lol:

I don't think the others quite got your drift.

Hello davidd, I think your post was good although I can't see why any bloke would want to wear women's clothes unless it was for charity or pantomime etc. Opinions are being expressed though because the question was asked at the start of the thread - so not surprising people have said some of the things they have said regardless whether you think they have a right to or not but,.... what I would like to know Crayola.....

.....why did you ask the question?

WBG Try putting yourself in my place. Wouldn't you ask the question if you had a strong friendship with a woman who likes to dress as a man and who really turned you on in doing so?

I would personally say No way!!!. I think thats abit beyond a joke if you ask me...

Well mind you .... u r asking lol

Dont get me wrong. I think getting dressed in a bra and knickers is totally wrong. But i have used the g/f's dressing gown and slippers b4. and yes they were pink.

Thats as far as i would go and crayola by the looks of things maybe you like it both ways.. male and female Now that something else --------- Sorry just thinking there abit mind wandering over 2 females Sorry to ruin your private fantasy MB but I'm pure dead straight. ;)

Gizmo
31-Jan-09, 16:17
Would u ever cross dress? [lol]

You mean again?..lol, a couple of years back me and a mate dressed up in french maids outfits for Gala night, we were working in a pub and i have to say that having boobs gets you much more tips than not having boobs does, and not long after that we were at a house party and for a laugh we raided the girls lingerie drawer and played dress up, she's a friend so took it all in fun, i think we stretched some of her good Ann Summers garments though...:lol:, we were very very drunk and i hardly remember any of it.....but unfortunately there is plenty photographic evidence floating around on Bebo...i'm soooo glad i don't drink anymore :lol:

percy toboggan
31-Jan-09, 16:34
What people decide to do in the privacy of their own homes is entirely up to them.

If they get a buzz or sexual thrill from donning clothes of the opposite gender fair enough....it's relativelt harmless I'd guess.

Please don't go outdoors...try to use the ladies lav etc...or you'll likely end up with a bunch fives in your made up face.

I didn't vote because there was not an option for my views. If single do it if you want...if married do it if your o.h. approves (or partner) if not try to stifle the urge and get on with life.

It's not a practice that appeals to me...I'd look ridiculous anyway with a grey beard and balding heed.

ShelleyCowie
31-Jan-09, 17:02
You mean again?..lol, a couple of years back me and a mate dressed up in french maids outfits for Gala night, we were working in a pub and i have to say that having boobs gets you much more tips than not having boobs does, and not long after that we were at a house party and for a laugh we raided the girls lingerie drawer and played dress up, she's a friend so took it all in fun, i think we stretched some of her good Ann Summers garments though...:lol:, we were very very drunk and i hardly remember any of it.....but unfortunately there is plenty photographic evidence floating around on Bebo...i'm soooo glad i don't drink anymore :lol:

Oh u are lucky i dont know who u are Gizmo or i wud be shaming u on bebo! [lol]

When i worked at BT lots of men used to dress up as women for charity!! And its really sad that they actually suited it! Lol!

changilass
31-Jan-09, 17:35
C'mon Crayola, where is this photographic evidence you keep teaseing us with??

sassylass
31-Jan-09, 18:18
To each his own, but my own had better not try it [disgust]

cuddlepop
31-Jan-09, 18:27
Crayola ,Be honest here,would you have fancied him if you had initially seen him in a dress.?

Personally I'd find it a turn off.:eek:

Moonboots
31-Jan-09, 19:48
Sorry to ruin your private fantasy MB but I'm pure dead straight. ;)

Trust you to spoil it.....

Mind you i can still imagine [lol]

Just need your name so I can google you and get a pic [lol]

Sarah
31-Jan-09, 20:21
It doesn't bother me at all, if he wants to do it, its his own business.

butterfly
31-Jan-09, 20:31
[quote=percy toboggan;493821]What people decide to do in the privacy of their own homes is entirely up to them.

If they get a buzz or sexual thrill from donning clothes of the opposite gender fair enough....it's relativelt harmless I'd guess.

Please don't go outdoors...try to use the ladies lav etc...or you'll likely end up with a bunch fives in your made up face.

agree with you percy,and i wouldnt want to see them walking down the high street either!!theyed probably be lifted for a breach of the peace...[lol]

Sporran
31-Jan-09, 21:13

Oooh, have you managed to convert John Barrowman then? ;) If so, can I borrow your man? (As long as he isn't wearing a dress at the time!) :lol:

brandy
31-Jan-09, 23:14
well, im proud to say i cross dress every day *G* im wearing trousers and a irondale jumper right now! *G*

JAWS
01-Feb-09, 00:42
Many years ago I sat watching some of the girls at work fussing over putting on their nail polish. After a while they disappeared to have a break leaving their nail polish behind, a very silly thing to do.

Eventually temptation got too much. I chose a rather delicate silver that one lass had been using and found I was quite good at putting it on, well on my left hand at least, and let it dry.
Oops, what an idiot - guess what - no nail polish remover. I had never thought of making sure there was some first.

What to do? Decision, sit tight and keep my mouth shut. (Yes it was a first!) I just carried on as normal and nobody noticed.
That being the case I decided to leave the polish on to see what happened.
It was three days before anybody at work even noticed that I was wearing the stuff.
I was never tempted to try the eye makeup I’m glad to say.

purplelady
01-Feb-09, 01:03
I am not sure how I feel bout this to be honest would like to think i could say live and let live but on the other hand if my oh did it am not sure could handle it xxxxxxxx

Bazeye
01-Feb-09, 01:56
You are welcome! ;)

I have never been a "girly girl" as some say! I told my OH i want to get married in my levellers t-shirt, Muse hoodie and my fav jeans! Also my adidas trainers!

As long as theyre campus or gazelles, no probs;)

Bazeye
01-Feb-09, 02:13
Wonder how many of the votes were by men? I voted but not telling what for.

butterfly
01-Feb-09, 02:14
I am not sure how I feel bout this to be honest would like to think i could say live and let live but on the other hand if my oh did it am not sure could handle it xxxxxxxx

yeah it would be a different story if i got home and hubby was wearing my stuff and i dont know how i would handle it either........

butterfly
01-Feb-09, 03:07
crayola has to be admired for taking it with a pinch of salt though

Fran
01-Feb-09, 03:38
I suppose we are all cross dressing really. Beckam wore a skirt, remember. Men wear kilts (skirts), men have male thongs, women wear trousers, unheard of in days gone by.... should be a skirt. Women wear shirts. Women now wear shorts, a bit like mens boxer shorts, instead of lace panties, so we are all guilty of cross dressing!! Do you agree!!!!?

joxville
01-Feb-09, 11:59
As is typical with society, people will be judged on what they wear, not who they are. Eddie Izzard is a well-known cross-dresser and because he is a comedian most people see past the clothing and recognise the man. Would they be so forgiving if he was just a normal bloke in the street?

crayola
01-Feb-09, 15:17
C'mon Crayola, where is this photographic evidence you keep teaseing us with??It doesn't exist... yet. I'd have to use all my powers of persuasion to get near him with a camera!

Crayola ,Be honest here,would you have fancied him if you had initially seen him in a dress.?Oh yes! You have to see him for yourself to understand.

JammyDodger69
01-Feb-09, 15:50
you only live once, so you might as well enjoy it. and if that is what he enjoys then he should go for it and take pride in looking better than a lot o women out there..lol
but seriously, you should live your life to the max...no point being on your death bed wishing you did the things you wanted to did but never did.
go for it...i'm sure most people out there do things that are different, they just dont admit to it.

Sapphire2803
02-Feb-09, 09:54
I chose the first option, but I'm uncomfortable with my answer because I don't see how it's up to me to approve or disapprove. What people do (as long as they're not hurting anyone) is none of my business. Each to their own as long as their happy. :D

Penelope Pitstop
02-Feb-09, 12:15
As long as his partner or wife knows about it and is happy with it - and he's not doing it behind her back - then live and let live in their own space.

Personally, not my thing though.;)

hotrod4
02-Feb-09, 13:13
Irs wrong on so many levels!!!!!!.
its not natural to wear womens clothes if your a bloke [disgust]

router
02-Feb-09, 15:06
each to their own on this one:eek:

honey
02-Feb-09, 16:26
Eddie Izzard... need i say more.. phwoar!! ;)

crayola
06-Feb-09, 22:45
It may seem wrong for a man to wear a see-through top but the juxtaposition of of the flimsy garment and his hard-as-steel pecs serve to emphasize his masculinity and reinforce traditional roles and values.

dragonfly
21-Feb-09, 14:09
Crayola, stop teasing us and put a pic up of his "hard as steel" pecs - we might change our POV then ;)

bettedaviseyes
21-Feb-09, 20:44
it takes all kinds to make a world go round ;)

Ash
21-Feb-09, 22:16
no.... i cannot stand it when people combine checks and stripes :lol::lol: