balto
30-Jan-09, 15:32
Im not new, but im going to say hi also

A SHOUTOUT TO ALL ABOUT NOTHING!

:lol:
you suffering from a bit of boredom lol[lol]

Alice in Blunderland
30-Jan-09, 15:42
Sheesh...................:roll: .........attention seeker get back in yer corner........:lol: ye feeling left out...........;)

Reev
30-Jan-09, 15:59
Attention seeker indeed,

GIVE ME IT ALL!

You guys dont need it so ill happily have it!

anyone wanna play I spy?

silverfox57
30-Jan-09, 16:09
hope this thread dose not end up like last friday night on the org,

ShelleyCowie
30-Jan-09, 16:34
Hello...am far from new too now! :Razz

Its good to say hello! Its always the first thing in the morning i say to my son! Even though he has no idea what i am saying...its a good welcome tho!

Reev
30-Jan-09, 16:37
hope this thread dose not end up like last friday night on the org,

.........i only said Hi :(

Yes it is a good thing to say, its happy, its nice its polite

i walked passed a guy on the street the other day, we made eye contact

so i said hi, hows it going today?, i tend to say hi to anyoe who walks passed me, call me crazy if you will, i think its polite!

The guy js looked at me blankly and kept walking, yknow it isnt hard to be polite, in saying that it isnt hard to be cheeky either

still, thought that was a bit rude! :confused

ShelleyCowie
30-Jan-09, 16:39

so i said hi, hows it going today?, i tend to say hi to anyoe who walks passed me, call me crazy if you will, i think its polite!

The guy js looked at me blankly and kept walking, yknow it isnt hard to be polite, in saying that it isnt hard to be cheeky either

i will call u crazy if u want.......you are crazy! :lol:

am jokin! i like to say hi to people too!

Reev
30-Jan-09, 16:41
Nah its cool, i am a bit crazy, random nonsensicle (if ive spelt this wrong apologies, no red pens please) rubbish makes me smile!

ShelleyCowie
30-Jan-09, 17:52
Nah its cool, i am a bit crazy, random nonsensicle (if ive spelt this wrong apologies, no red pens please) rubbish makes me smile!

Im a tad bit random myself actually...i can be speaking away to somebody and then all of a sudden "oh my goodness look its a fish" lol! I get easily distracted too!

Dont worry about spelling....i speak "txt form" most the time...and my spelling can be a bit iffy....this place is not an english exam...just wait for someone to pop in and say "use spell check much" now! haha!

dragonfly
30-Jan-09, 18:08

How could the guy have ignored your charms Reev, you are the most polite and sociable young man I know :D, you always say hi to me when you see me even though I try to sneak past you (only kidding!!!)

wee sparkle
30-Jan-09, 18:13
.........i only said Hi

still, thought that was a bit rude!

I do that as well! :D

If i make eye contact with someone i walk past, i will say hello and smile...

Never hurts to smile at someone, even when they dont smile or speak back, i just walk on knowing i was nice to them :D:lol: