PDA

View Full Version : Gawd!!!!

zebedy
07-Feb-06, 21:43
The music side of the forum is dead these days!!

Days before a new post usually at the most it was about 5 hours

DAYS!!

gawd...

So hows the blue monday cumin on???
Whens the next gig??

When the next E rock concert??
When and were? ( viewfirth i know if still up )
And were is E rock concert mooving to after the viewfirth is done??

I heard rumor of a summar fest cumin up is this true??

What the gossup you;ve heard about local bands??

Cumon... Keep the forum alive¬

-_-... ok if u never gussed... I'm board!

L8r peeps
Zeb:cry: :grin:

moncur
07-Feb-06, 22:55
just because the forum is quiet, doesnt mean that people arent preparing something musical somewhere. Somebody may be planning things in their wee flat somewhere and probably feel that they dont need to report on every breathe taken.

Its like a few weeks ago, me and a few friends had a last minute acoustic gig in the central. I did put a post on the org to inform people, however did not believe in giving it all the hype that a lot of things put on here get.

All our friends were going to be there. If a few other bodies appeared then it was a bonus.

Basically, it is good to put things on a forum to inform people. However, its not a disaster if things appear to be quiet. Id rather play infront of a bunch of mates and get e banter rather than get loads of people turn up to a gig expecting a performance of the year.

I dunno, think im rabbling on a bit now.

BustedShoe2
07-Feb-06, 23:17
I see what Zeb's sayin... He's not askin people to report in everytime they blink or yawn... He's just wanting to keep the conversation going. He's right, there has been a lot of talk going on until recently when it went all quiet.

If someone's working on ideas and stuff they're fine enough to keep it to themselves, he's not asking only for band specific stuff, he's askin about upcoming events that there's been talk of...

With all the talk and ideas that were floating around recently, surely someone would update everyone on the goings on so noone misses out... or is it keep it to yourselves to take all the credit??

It was a good move to advertise your gig on here and I hope you got a good number in to see you but surely that isn't the only thing that's gone on in the last month or so?? So what about these upcoming events then??

Reev
07-Feb-06, 23:58
lack of stuff to talk about.........ok, lets organise a gig, why not

something to do, and its been a while since i gigged last, anyone else game for this?!?!?!?!?

:confused:

zebedy
08-Feb-06, 00:19
I'm in

Cyanide!!!

K dragon
08-Feb-06, 02:59
oh yeah!

im game.

J Wishbone
08-Feb-06, 18:13
The music side of the forum is dead these days!!

Days before a new post usually at the most it was about 5 hours

DAYS!!

gawd...

So hows the blue monday cumin on???
Whens the next gig??

When the next E rock concert??
When and were? ( viewfirth i know if still up )
And were is E rock concert mooving to after the viewfirth is done??

I heard rumor of a summar fest cumin up is this true??

What the gossup you;ve heard about local bands??

Cumon... Keep the forum alive¬

-_-... ok if u never gussed... I'm board!

L8r peeps
Zeb:cry: :grin:

Ok. Here goes...

Blue Monday is coming on fine. We have no dates for gigs at the moment as the group are just finding their feet again.

ERC plans are at very basic stages just now but we hope to hold one in the next few months. They take alot of planning.
We hope to use the Viewfirth for the next one (if it's still there) after that, we will have to look into other possibilities.

There have been alot of rumours of a large scale event in the summer however there is nothing concrete as yet.

Local band gossip -
Crimson Tide are playing a BoB in Perth tomorrow night.
Estrella are rockin' hard (of course they are).
ASU are writing for their new EP.
Boss Hogg are recording their first EP and will have a new website up soon.
Stevie Taylor is recording just now aswell.
Cyanide are writing and making plans for an EP.

This is al I know... I think!