PDA

View Full Version : Bulgaria project

cjb
29-Jan-09, 20:39
Hallo my name is Colin:cool: and I am 11. I am doing a project at school about Bulgaria.
I wondered if anyone had been there on holiday if they had any coins or old postcards or anything interesting that I could have to stick in my project book.
My mum can collect them or I can pay for stamps for you to send them.:lol:
Thank you very much:evil

Dadie
29-Jan-09, 21:46
We went skiing in bulgaria but didnt really buy anything that you could have in your book as I dont think your Mum or teacher would be happy for you to have the bottles of bulgarian brandy we brought back!

I will have a look and try to dig out some photos on the slopes (lots of snow and trees) if you would like!

Beer was cheap when we went 3 years ago approx 80p to £1.50 a pint.
Hot chocolate was made with real chocolate in it and was more expensive at approx £1.50 to £2 but if you were not careful it would have brandy in it!

cjb
30-Jan-09, 15:28
That would be brilliant. you can send them email if they are digital or I'll send an sae for colin if you prefer.
Thanks
Col's mum
PS I would like the brandy too actually!!!;)

Dadie
30-Jan-09, 17:16
You wouldnt like the brandy.... trust me....why do you think the bottles are not empty by now....

I will have a hunt through the photos at the weekend when my hubby is at home to try and stop little helpers....

I think they are all proper photos and not taken on the digital camera!

hilly2
01-Feb-09, 12:25
Hi there, I went to Bulgaria on holiday and have a few pics of ladies in their national costume, picture of inside their house etc. if these are any use, I also have a postcard and a coin which have the same pic on it.( also have the information behind this pic) If you pm me your details etc e-mail and address. I can forward these to you . I also have ordinary photos could try scanning to see if this would work.
Hope this helps.

Hilly2:)