PDA

View Full Version : Hamza banged up......

landmarker
07-Feb-06, 20:33
Thank goodness for that.
I had some doubts after the B.N.P's Nick Griffin's semi acquittal, that the ivory tower living judiciary might see fit to go quid pro-quo and discharge this lunatic back into society.

Seven years does not seem much. Given that he received something like twenty years worth of sentences all to run concurrently. I comfort myself that on release he will automatically (I hope) be extradited to the U.S.A. to face some serious charges. I hope the legal system there is not so lenient, and remember the word 'consecutive' when it comes to sentencing.

On the day when that mock suicide-suited ingrate has been re-arrested (a crack dealer released early on licence) I'm pleased that signals are being sent out to these fanatical, and unrepresentative plotters that Britain is not quite the soft touch they may think she is. The work needs to go on. There must be a stiffening of resolve. I am confident that ther decent majority of law abiding muslims who are 'happy to be here' and who are , frankly, priviliged to be living in such an overtly tolerant and decent society will applaud the events of today and join the rest of us in glee at seeing this tougher stance being followed through.

Abu Hamza was allowed to vent his vitriolic spleen for too long on the streets of London. There must be no more licence given to hard line Islamic hatemongers.

DrSzin
07-Feb-06, 20:36
I've told you before and I'll tell you again. You're wasted here -- you should be writing editorials for the Daily Mail. :grin:

(I liked the hook-handed -- alliteration is good in headlines.)

Rheghead
07-Feb-06, 20:37
Landmarker, have you got any other subjects to discuss other than islam stuff?

Give it a rest...:eyes

obiron
07-Feb-06, 20:41
dont think he should be banged up in this country. what a waste we the tax payers payin for him. put him in a plane over the sea [any] chuck him out without a chute.

unicorn
07-Feb-06, 20:42
rheghead you just beat me to that question. I feel that many topics by landmarker is pushing at muslim or islam. I dont think people realise that most people up here dont live their lives by race or religeon we just get on with life and accept people for who they are and not what they are. If I speak out of turn for others I appologise but that is definately how I feel on the subject.

rich62_uk
07-Feb-06, 20:49

I would like to give you a green rep for this remark, however in keeping within the new reputation rating rules, may I commend you on your grammar. :) ......Trish.

unicorn
07-Feb-06, 20:51
I did ......... did I break the rules??????

rich62_uk
07-Feb-06, 20:54
I did ......... did I break the rules??????

Maybe one of the trusted members could help you with that....Trish.:D

landmarker
07-Feb-06, 20:54
pardon me for mentioning the lead item on B.B.C. news and throughout the world.

If you want to talk about inconsequential stuff Rheghead ignore my threads/input.It seems you have some support.

If the majority on this board want it to be Caithness related I'll just move on.
I think I've posted two threads about Islam, one about immigrants & crime, and got enmeshed in one about kissing cowboys on celluloid. I've contributed to many others about lighter matters.

Is this board local/national serious or light. I find there's room for all on such a forum. Maybe I'm wrong.

weeboyagee
07-Feb-06, 20:58
Boyz, boyz!.... I am right with landmark on this one about that eejit - at least now he is banged up, hopefully now he will shut up.....

........but Rheggers, I tend to agree with you - I am tired of the news headlines and constant attention the media is giving to all this stuff. It is too much and we are starting to loose sight of the rest of the multi cultural tartan that makes up this country of ours - and Islam and Muslims although welcome and good friends - are being elevated to a pinicle in our society for all the wrong reasons.

What about all the Muslims who are good kindly people doing wonderful work for our communities and societies - let's sing their praises for a change rather than give the nut-cases a bigger mouth with the media whilst those who deserve the attention are often the baby being thrown out with the bath water!!!! [mad]

unicorn
07-Feb-06, 21:00
Ok maybe not so many but you have 3 and being honest thats probably more than has been on this board in a year. It just gets a bit much when you come online and here is the same subject matter being picked over time and time again.

unicorn
07-Feb-06, 21:02
What about all the Muslims who are good kindly people doing wonderful work for our communities and societies - let's sing their praises for a change rather than give the nut-cases a bigger mouth with the media whilst those who deserve the attention are often the baby being thrown out with the bath water!!!! [mad][/QUOTE]
well said WBG they are not all bad in every society there are always a handful who drag others down.

wickerinca
07-Feb-06, 21:09
No Landmarker you are right........after all we do live in a free society and you can write about what you want....same as you can read about what you want!

I do think that the sentencing of Abu Hamza is a major consideration for all concerned citizens and must say that I do agree with the comment about UK taxpayers having to foot the bill for his confinement.

This may have been asked in previous threads, and I am sure that someone will point me in the correct direction if necessary, but why don't some/most/all of the political refugees return to their own country once the regime that they have fled from have been displaced by whatever method. If your country had been raped and abused by its leaders for years and you had to run for your life surely once the leadership had changed you would want to return and help rebuild your homeland?:confused

rich62_uk
07-Feb-06, 21:18
Hear hear Wbg, My next door neighbor is a GP and a devout Muslim, both Rich myself and our children have become very good friends with them and here are a few things that they have helped us with, when my son cut his head he was the first on the scene and drove us to hospital for the xray staying until Rich arrived. When Rich had chest pains we was directed to his personal friend and within three weeks Rich had an angiogram, his wife has helped out by looking after my youngest on many occasions and recently when we was all ill with some nasty little virus she made us a large pot of lentil soup, I will miss the Dr and his wife Saha and two little girls Sara and Ayah when we move and hope they will visit before they head back to Iraq in two years time.....Trish.

rich62_uk
07-Feb-06, 21:22
If your country had been raped and abused by its leaders for years and you had to run for your life surely once the leadership had changed you would want to return and help rebuild your homeland?:confused

:D Thats why our neighbours are desperate to return to Iraq they feel they must return home and help to rebuild.....Trish.

golach
07-Feb-06, 21:29
If your country had been raped and abused by its leaders for years and you had to run for your life surely once the leadership had changed you would want to return and help rebuild your homeland?:confused

Whats this got to do with Abu Hamza he is Egyptian

wickerinca
07-Feb-06, 21:44
Whats this got to do with Abu Hamza he is Egyptian

Sorry golach...that was me digressing again:roll: :cry: Thoughts just occur to me sometimes! I bow to your seniority.

Have to say that I know there are many Muslims who are very nice people. I personally know many of them......same as I know Catholics, Protestants,Baptists, Seventh Day adventists, Hindus, Buddhists, Christian scientists, Mormons, agnostics, athiests and several Inuit traditionalists along with many other people that I have no idea what their religious leanings are, and I am quite sure that they have no thoughts about killing anybody because of their religion. You can be whatever religion you want as far as I am concerned.......but I do not appreciate anyone threatening me, mine or my way of life. If you flew in and out of Heathrow as often as I do, sometimes on an American Airline, then let me assure you that you do get a little bit paranoid!!

Saveman
07-Feb-06, 22:03
Maybe we should just have an Islam thread, where anything on that subject can be posted and discussed freely. Would everyone be happy then?

Gleber2
07-Feb-06, 23:00
Start a thread about your favourite cat food and everyone will love you.
Aye we do hear a lot about Muslims but it's a rather sore point right now and Landmarker is right to bring it up.Those of us who do not want to discuss this business can ponder the mysteries of Love on the Net and other serious subjects and can ignore Landmarker entirely.He won't mind.Will you?

connieb19
07-Feb-06, 23:02
Aye we do hear a lot about Muslims but it's a rather sore point right now and Landmarker is right to bring it up.Those of us who do not want to discuss this business can ponder the mysteries of Love on the Net and other serious subjects and can ignore Landmarker entirely.He won't mind.Will you?Whats wrong with love on the net????

landmarker
07-Feb-06, 23:04
Aye we do hear a lot about Muslims but it's a rather sore point right now and Landmarker is right to bring it up.Those of us who do not want to discuss this business can ponder the mysteries of Love on the Net and other serious subjects and can ignore Landmarker entirely.He won't mind.Will you?

I'll be cut to the quick, but life is full of disappointments. I'll get over it.
I'm minded of Windsor Davies in 'it ain't half hot mum'.......

dear, dear.... what a pity..... never mind.

JAWS
08-Feb-06, 00:24
Occasionally I come across a thread on the Org on a subject that is not of the least interest to me. When I do then I just move on to a different thread.
So far I have never found that there has been such a narrow set of threads that I have been left with no choice whatsoever.
If a thread bores you there are plenty of alternatives.

I seem to have been listening to different news reports to many posters who seem only to have heard reports labelling all Muslims as supporters of Terrorism.
What I have heard is a calm report about certain facts. There have been certain Cartoons published and commented on in the Press and Media of certain Countries. In response to this there have been varying degrees of condemnation by people who feel offended by this. Some of the response has been in the form of violence and threats. Parts of it has been orchestrated and used by interested Parties. (The Lebanese Government has spoken about this) There have been peaceful demonstrations in Britain by large numbers of Muslims. A few extremists behaved in a way which the majority of Muslims found to be less than helpful to say the least. A Muslim MP yesterday, in Parliament, complained bitterly about such behaviour. Several Muslim Organisations and other Muslims have said that the general good feeling towards them was being destroyed by such behaviour and they totally condemned it.

Today, Abu Hamza was convicted and sentenced for various serious offences with regard to his behaviour and incitement to commit murder. stirring up Racial Hatred and various other offences.

The main reason why Muslims are so prominent on the Press and Media for all the wrong reasons are because of people like Hamza and the Drug Dealing Mock Suicide Bomber and his placard waving friends.

The more that debate about that sort of behaviour is stifled the longer people will see them as average Muslims which is patently untrue.

The sooner people begin to be shown that their behaviour is about as representative of all Muslims as the standard BNP Thug is to the average Britain then the better it will be for all concerned.

I'm sure that if the Undercover Media Team had been more interested in securing evidence for a trial for the benefit of Justice rather than a good story for the entertainment of the public then Hamza would not have been the only one on his way to prison.

When decrying such behaviour becomes boring then you might as well board up your windows and seal all your doors because at that point you have handed the Thugs the victory they so desire. The Storm-troopers of both side will control the streets.

Gleber2
08-Feb-06, 00:44
O master of the diatribe,keep it up.:grin:

jjc
08-Feb-06, 00:56
No Landmarker you are right........after all we do live in a free society and you can write about what you want....same as you can read about what you want! It’s slightly ironic to use ‘freedom of speech’ to defend Landmarker’s decision to start a thread celebrating the imprisonment of a man whose crimes include saying the wrong thing and owning the wrong book.

All too often we see people like Nick Griffin and Abu Hamza use ‘freedom of speech’ as some kind of a shield. If this case demonstrates anything, it demonstrates that there is much more to that freedom than the ability to open one’s mouth and speak.

---

Please don’t take this as anything other than a comment on how freely we use ‘freedom of speech’ to defend those opinions with which we agree

jjc
08-Feb-06, 01:09
Thank goodness for that.
Absolutely.

I am confident that ther decent majority of law abiding muslims who are 'happy to be here' and who are , frankly, priviliged to be living in such an overtly tolerant and decent society
I may be mistaken, but your language gives the impression that you think that Muslims should be grateful for being allowed to live in this country. :confused

JAWS
08-Feb-06, 01:21
O master of the diatribe,keep it up.:grin:
Not a problem, wait until I find something I have some real feelings about.
If it puts you to sleep you can get pills to help keep you awake.
Perhaps the "All Muslims are Terrorists" makes easier reading. :roll:

Gleber2
08-Feb-06, 02:28
Pills,pills? are you inferring that I take DRUGS.

JAWS
08-Feb-06, 03:33
Pills,pills? are you inferring that I take DRUGS.
Only as medication, I would never suggest anything illegal. (I don't think)
I understand that caffeine pills can be obtained but with the amount of coffee I drink I've never tried them in case I O/D on them!
(a two liner, I don't believe it, I'm slipping! OK, two and a half then) [lol]

Gleber2
08-Feb-06, 03:40
Just drank a blend of Monsoon Malaber and Cafe Elvis from Hondurous(sp).Freshly roasted and freshly ground. Best drug on the market.Cafe Elvis grown by Elvis Antonio Garcia who only produces 150 sacks a year.I'll be at the keyboard all night.:p

JAWS
08-Feb-06, 04:11
Just drank a blend of Monsoon Malaber and Cafe Elvis from Hondurous(sp).Freshly roasted and freshly ground. Best drug on the market.Cafe Elvis grown by Elvis Antonio Garcia who only produces 150 sacks a year.I'll be at the keyboard all night.:p
Just watch the Columbian Coffee, sometimes it can have rather strange effects, and I don't think it's the caffeine.

willowbankbear
08-Feb-06, 07:44
Thank goodness for that.
I had some doubts after the B.N.P's Nick Griffin's semi acquittal, that the ivory tower living judiciary might see fit to go quid pro-quo and discharge this lunatic back into society.

Seven years does not seem much. Given that he received something like twenty years worth of sentences all to run concurrently. I comfort myself that on release he will automatically (I hope) be extradited to the U.S.A. to face some serious charges. I hope the legal system there is not so lenient, and remember the word 'consecutive' when it comes to sentencing.

On the day when that mock suicide-suited ingrate has been re-arrested (a crack dealer released early on licence) I'm pleased that signals are being sent out to these fanatical, and unrepresentative plotters that Britain is not quite the soft touch they may think she is. The work needs to go on. There must be a stiffening of resolve. I am confident that ther decent majority of law abiding muslims who are 'happy to be here' and who are , frankly, priviliged to be living in such an overtly tolerant and decent society will applaud the events of today and join the rest of us in glee at seeing this tougher stance being followed through.

Abu Hamza was allowed to vent his vitriolic spleen for too long on the streets of London. There must be no more licence given to hard line Islamic hatemongers.

Such a shame isnt it, If what has been reported is true then its gooodbye to a right Moron isnt it.
He really should know better & now he`s got what he so richly deserved:lol:

DW
08-Feb-06, 10:32
What are the chances that the news bulletins will stop referring to
"The radical muslim cleric Abu Hamza" as if it is some kind of title.

Can we now expect -
"The scheming, lying, terrorist-inciting, criminal muslim Abu Hamza"? :mad:

wickerinca
08-Feb-06, 14:56
It’s slightly ironic to use ‘freedom of speech’ to defend Landmarker’s decision to start a thread celebrating the imprisonment of a man whose crimes include saying the wrong thing and owning the wrong book.

All too often we see people like Nick Griffin and Abu Hamza use ‘freedom of speech’ as some kind of a shield. If this case demonstrates anything, it demonstrates that there is much more to that freedom than the ability to open one’s mouth and speak.

---

Please don’t take this as anything other than a comment on how freely we use ‘freedom of speech’ to defend those opinions with which we agree

I wasn't going to bite........honest!!.......but my tongue is getting the better of me. I think that there is a slight difference in what can be considered 'freedom of speech' and 'inciting racial hatred'. I don't think that Landmarker's comments suggested in any way that someone should go out and kill a few Muslims and whoever else happens to be standing around beside them. Landmarker did nothing to break the laws of the country in which he is domiciled, Abu Hazma did............and if you choose to live in a country then you have to abide by the legislation of that country.
I did not use freedom of speech lightly in my initial comment as I also think that it is overused..especially amongst the gutter press....but I think the phrase was the correct one to use in that instance.

JAWS
08-Feb-06, 16:15
Abu Hamza was tried and found guilty of:-
Nine charges under the Offences against the Person Act of soliciting Murder and Racial Hatred.

Four charges under the Public Order Act of acting with intent to stir up Racial Hatred and of being in possession of video and audio recordings which he intended to distribute to stir up racial hatred.

One charge under the Terrorism Act, Section 58 of being in possession of the “Encyclopaedia of Afghani Jihad”, containing “information "of a kind likely to be useful to a person committing or preparing an act of terrorism".

I would think that any one of those offences goes a little further than exercising the right of Free Speech.

I would suggest that if a person informs me that they have a particular hatred then that might be interpreted as their right to Free Speech.
If however the go further and try to persuade me to commit a Criminal Act, either to further their own hatred or to fulfil some hatred which I held, then they have gone far beyond the exercise of Free Speech.

Expressing an opinion is one thing. To try to carry it out or to try to get other people to act on it is quite another.

jjc
08-Feb-06, 17:10
I think that there is a slight difference in what can be considered 'freedom of speech' and 'inciting racial hatred'. Precisely my point. How many times have we seen ‘freedom of speech’ used (including on this board) to excuse people saying some pretty vile things? Do the BNP not claim that they were only exercising their freedom of speech when they said “let’s show these ethnics the door in 2004”?

I don't think that Landmarker's comments suggested in any way that someone should go out and kill a few Muslims and whoever else happens to be standing around beside them. I don’t think that I ever suggested that he had.

I did not use freedom of speech lightly in my initial comment as I also think that it is overused..especially amongst the gutter press....but I think the phrase was the correct one to use in that instance. I disagree. People were questioning Landmarker’s apparent fascination with Islam. ‘Freedom of speech’ isn’t justification for saying something; it is merely what allows you to say it. As you say, it is much overused.

phoenix
08-Feb-06, 17:16
Anyone any ideas why I keep on getting people with the name Mohammed trying to contact me on Skype?:confused: Just this morning there was one called Kajyl or something like that trying to make contact, he was Moroccan. Normally Ill chat to some of them, but lately Ive noticed that this seems to happen in waves ie there is either none or all of a sudden theres alot of them coming on line at the same time, and usually its a one off, some of them do come back, but its short lived, I know what youre all thinking theyre looking for a woman, and Im too old and not there type.:} Anyways this morning I told the guy I had to go out, we were going to take the dog for a walk, but Id speak to him later maybe. While we were out I was talking to my husband about these Mohammed guys, Im a bit naive and gullible and always see them as human beings just wanting to chat with someone, but this morning my imagination got the better of me or maybe it was my intuition. I was saying to my husband what if theyre some kind of terrorists and theyre trying to get at the West through the Internet, you never know what these fanatics will do for the love of Allah {youll have to forgive me but Im a bit ignorant of the names and the terms used, I dont normally listen or read about all that stuff thats goign on out there, as Im too busy dealing with my own problems} but something this morning was telling me BEWARE, I recalled one of Nostradamus's Prophecies when he said something about the East turning against the West. Could be someone or something puts out the signal for them to strike. I had a vsion a few weeks back and again this morning of flocks of people coming into Caithness to get away from the Muslims that will be causing terror in the cities........maybe thats why theyre building all these shops. :confused: Sorry Ive been out at Dunnet forest a walk all that fresh sea air seems to have stirred my soul and my brain:) Normally my sons will tell me dont talk to them they could be terrorists, I usually ignore what they say and talk to them anyway, but this morning something was saying Beware. Is it my imagination or could they do really do something over the Internet if they felt that way inclined {for the love of Allah}?:confused:

DW
08-Feb-06, 19:26
SNIP
Allah
:confused:

Jeepers, you really need to take more water with it.:lol:
and what's hell got to do with eating anyway?

katarina
08-Feb-06, 19:41

It's world news. No matter what religion the man is, he needed locking up - don't attack Land marker just because he happens to be islam!
If a top rangers supporter started enticing his fellows to kill all celtic fans to this extreme - would we allow that?

phoenix
08-Feb-06, 20:07
Jeepers, you really need to take more water with it.:lol:
and what's hell got to do with eating anyway?

Doh!!!!!!!!!I was on a Spiritual high SweatyBetty beats drugs or drink anyday:D No compre "whats hell got to do with eating anyway":confused: I never mentioned hell or eating:confused

landmarker
08-Feb-06, 20:10
It’s slightly ironic to use ‘freedom of speech’ to defend Landmarker’s decision to start a thread celebrating the imprisonment of a man whose crimes include saying the wrong thing and owning the wrong book.

Do you find the links to international terrorism and incitement to murder a little too inconvenient to mention jjc?

'Saying the wrong thing' seems a rather benign description of what this man has been preaching for far too long on the streets, and within the confines of a so called 'holy place'. The 'Finsbury Park mosque', a trio of words which I still find difficult to reconcile

In a subsequent post you thought I inferred that muslims living in Great Britain should feel gratitude for being allowed to do so. You deduce correctly. They should celebrate their luck on a regular basis. They live in a free and very tolerant society (slightly more tolerant than I would wish) and are free to follow the ways of their religion largely without hindrance. Mosques are built by the dozen in England and are largely left alone.

They are given enough leeway to appoint a 'Muslim Council of Great Britain' who seem to be consulted on all manner of things. Barely a day goes by when an issue about Islam is not reported on the BBC. Sir Iqbal Sacranie - the unelected leader seems to be the doyen of the British media.

I wonder if Christian communities within Islamic countries are granted so much freedom and extended so much tolerance. The examples I Know of such as Pakistan, and Bangla Desh are not quite so fortunate as 'British' muslims. They are often given short shrift and many live and worship in fear.

'British muslims' have cause to be grateful. If only for the sacrifices of our forebears whose heroics left this country basking in post war introspection. The subsequent spawning of the welfare state which left the streets of Britain resembling rivers of milk and honey to migrants seeking a better life. All those who came , and yes, their descendants should feel 'grateful'. I'm 'grateful' I was fortunate enough to be born here albeit a hundred and thirty miles too far south !

scotsboy
08-Feb-06, 20:27
I may be mistaken, but your language gives the impression that you think that Muslims should be grateful for being allowed to live in this country.

What is wrong with that?? You all should be grateful.

Rheghead
08-Feb-06, 23:15
It's world news. No matter what religion the man is, he needed locking up - don't attack Land marker just because he happens to be islam!
If a top rangers supporter started enticing his fellows to kill all celtic fans to this extreme - would we allow that?

I wasn't getting at the validity of landmarker's arguement, I was being rather weary and flippant towards his obsession (and his motives behind) the subject matter.

landmarker
08-Feb-06, 23:26
I wasn't getting at the validity of landmarker's arguement, I was being rather weary and flippant towards his obsession (and his motives behind) the subject matter.

It's also a contradiction.

What do you think my motives are then Rheghead?

Have a good sleep and come back refreshed.

DW
09-Feb-06, 01:12
Doh!!!!!!!!!I was on a Spiritual high SweatyBetty beats drugs or drink anyday:D No compre "whats hell got to do with eating anyway":confused: I never mentioned hell or eating:confused
If you look at your signature under the original post of yours that I quoted you will see what I mean Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh:confused

wickerinca
09-Feb-06, 04:50
Precisely my point. How many times have we seen ‘freedom of speech’ used (including on this board) to excuse people saying some pretty vile things? Do the BNP not claim that they were only exercising their freedom of speech when they said “let’s show these ethnics the door in 2004”?

I don’t think that I ever suggested that he had.

I disagree. People were questioning Landmarker’s apparent fascination with Islam. ‘Freedom of speech’ isn’t justification for saying something; it is merely what allows you to say it. As you say, it is much overused.

I think that we should agree to disagree..........but then we are allowed to disagree with each other. Isn't it great to live in a free society where we are allowed to express our thoughts so clearly....within the limits of the Law of course?

phoenix
09-Feb-06, 10:21
If you look at your signature under the original post of yours that I quoted you will see what I mean Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh:confused

What's my signature got to do with this thread:confused:

DW
09-Feb-06, 20:59
DDuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh, your signature is on every post ergo it is part of every post. I notice you have discovered the power of the apostrophe - end of story.

golach
09-Feb-06, 21:03
DDuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh, your signature is on every post ergo it is part of every post. I notice you have discovered the power of the apostrophe - end of story.

Ladies Ladies and( I say that loosely ) please stop bickering its very upsetting to a delicate owld mannie like me

phoenix
09-Feb-06, 22:23

I am very aware that my signature is on everyone of my posts it was me who put it there Duuuuhhhhh!!!!! [smirk] I was asking....... What does my signature have to do with the topic of this thread........Duuuuhhhhhh!!!!!!!Are you a English teacher or what:confused:because I left school a long long time ago and I am not exactly a whizzkid on the keyboard.........but to keep you happy I have added the appropriate apostrophe.....happy now?:roll:

My apologies to you Golach:o

DW
10-Feb-06, 00:25
SNIP

My apologies to you Golach:o

Why are you apologising to a man, we have every right to bicker between the two of us.

golach
10-Feb-06, 00:28
Why are you apologising to a man, we have every right to bicker between the two of us.
You leave my pal Phoenix oot o this, she is a nice polite lady and respects an owld sensative craiter like me [mad]

JAWS
10-Feb-06, 02:44
Golach, even I make an exception and give respect to your delicate sensitive nature.
Normally I stick rigidly to my belief in Equality. I believe everybody has the right to be equally abused. (Me too, me too! I demand the right to be equally abused too! So don't start you lot!) :Razz

Phoenix, seeing you've found the use of an apostrophe can you tell me what they look like, I've never come across one before. :o