PDA

View Full Version : Members List?

Fran
29-Jan-09, 02:14
Has the members list been moved or has it vanished or is it banned or is it lost??? I can't find it.

devil's sidekick
29-Jan-09, 02:24
click on community it's at the bottom

devil's sidekick
29-Jan-09, 02:27
in the blue tabs sorry

Fran
29-Jan-09, 02:41
Thankyou. I found something........the members list, ha ha.

Venture
29-Jan-09, 08:59
If you check out the sticky at the top of the page by Colin you'll find there has been a few changes to the board.

Kevin Milkins
29-Jan-09, 09:51
If you check out the sticky at the top of the page by Colin you'll find there has been a few changes to the board.

I did that and after about the third line my head hurt.lol

Venture
29-Jan-09, 12:06
I did that and after about the third line my head hurt.lol

Me too Kevin. I just pretended to myself I understood it. No doubt I'll stumble across the changes eventually. Must be an age thing.:lol:

Kodiak
29-Jan-09, 13:12

You are luck I had a sore head half way through the first line, I am definately and completely past it.

changilass
29-Jan-09, 13:26
I think Colin puts the details in for the techy minded members, knowing full well that most of us see the headline and wait to see the changes cos we aint got a scooby as to what has been said :lol:

dirdyweeker
29-Jan-09, 21:34
I will be like Fran and wait til folk post looking for the changes. I reckon the answers will be easier on the brain than Colin's "wee" note.:lol:

asinger
30-Jan-09, 13:30
I will be like Fran and wait til folk post looking for the changes. I reckon the answers will be easier on the brain than Colin's "wee" note.:lol:
I must be blind,but I still cant find it. HELP!!!!

asinger
30-Jan-09, 13:53
How thick! I found community at the top ,not the bottom. Oh well-its an age thing!