PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Sarah
28-Jan-09, 21:23
Hi everyone :) I just joined. My name is Sarah (could you tell? :lol:), and I actually live in Sutherland (am I allowed to be here :confused) but know Caithness reasonably well and have friends there. I live in Kinlochbervie, which is in the very North West of Sutherland. I've only lived here for 6 weeks, but its great so far. Apart from the cold, its way too cold here!

I'm an animal addict, I have 8 pets, and I love photography too!

parkie
28-Jan-09, 21:27
welcome to caithness.org:roll:

binbob
28-Jan-09, 21:27
welcome ,sarah....of course u are allowed to be here.happy postings and good luck.:D

unicorn
28-Jan-09, 21:39
oh no Kinlochbervie is too far for delivery but she might be able to meet you somewhere when she is on the way down the road.... tell her I said so :lol:

Kodiak
28-Jan-09, 21:40
Hi there, welcome to the forum, I am sure you will have some fun here and I look forward to seeing some of your Photographs in the Photography section. :lol:

Buttercup
28-Jan-09, 21:41
Hi Sarah ~ welcome to "the org", look forward to reading your posts. (lovely part of the country you live, BTW):D

butterfly
28-Jan-09, 21:43
hello sarah,of course you are welcome and hope you make new friends on the org:)

silverfox57
28-Jan-09, 21:52
welcome to the org ,sarah hope you enjoy posting on here,

balto
28-Jan-09, 22:05
welcometo the org sarah, look forward to your posts.

teenybash
28-Jan-09, 22:15
Hello Sarah and a nice big welcome. Looking forward to seeing some piccies of your pets and you telling us a tale or two. Enjoy the Org.:Razz

grumpy1
28-Jan-09, 22:19
Hello sarah..welcome aboard,
ive been here 7 yrs now and i never get used to the cold...lol:lol:
look foward to hearing from u again

poppett
28-Jan-09, 22:21
Welcome Sarah. Looking forward to your posts and pics

daviddd
28-Jan-09, 22:26
Hia Sarah. Yes, KLB is a nice place. Is the Fisherman's Mission still open? Used to get the best fish and chips ever from there!

canuck
28-Jan-09, 22:38
Welcome Sarah. I am sure that you will fit right in.

The Caithnessians are very welcoming and have always included me in the org chatter. I've celebrated three of my past five birthdays in the county so I feel somewhat connected.

floyed
28-Jan-09, 22:40
Welcome to the org Sarah, look forward to reading your posts:D

tiglet
28-Jan-09, 22:48
Welcome Sarah :grin: x

Goldie
28-Jan-09, 22:49
Hi Sarah :Razz I would like to join all the other orger's in saying Hi and welcome. I am kinda new to all the forums too. You will see some interesting and fun stuff going on and you will soon see that some of the more experienced orger's who have been posing for a while have a great banter going on which can give us all a laugh. I have enjoyed reading and posting. You can catch up with some really good ideas and learn lots too -

So Welcome and happy Orging :Razz Cheers

webmannie
29-Jan-09, 00:37
Hi Sarah :Razz you will soon see that some of the more experienced orger's who have been posing for a while

Definitely Posers!!

Welcome Sarah and join in the banter!!

Venture
29-Jan-09, 00:49
Good to have you onboard Sarah. May your posts be many.:)

dirdyweeker
29-Jan-09, 00:49
Welcome to the Org Sarah. I believe it is a good time of year to be buying thermals. I know for a fact M & S have a sale of them on now.
Look forward to your posts.

wee sparkle
29-Jan-09, 00:51
Welcome Sarah...and happy posting :)

Sporran
29-Jan-09, 06:13
Welcome aboard Sarah! :) What kind of pets do you have?

Glad to hear you're a keen photographer, and I hope it won't be long before you're contributing to our wonderful photography forum! :D

Kevin Milkins
29-Jan-09, 11:05
Hi Sarah and wellcome to the org, you have certainly picked the right part of the world for taking photos and we are looking foward to seeing a few on the org.

Give my regards to Ewan at the London stores for me.

Regards KM

Moonboots
29-Jan-09, 11:24
Welcome to the famous .org Sarah.

If your a moaner then we dont need anymore of them[lol] too many of them already haha

Hope to see you posting soon.

Fstevens
29-Jan-09, 18:08
Hi Sarah,
Welcome, I have 4 Borzoi a Deerhound AND A WHIPPET, SO I LOVE DOGS ALSO, BEEN HER 29 YEARS AND STILL FEEL THE COLD, BUT THE WELCOME IS WARMING . ENJOY:):)

Goldie
29-Jan-09, 18:56
Definitely Posers!!

Welcome Sarah and join in the banter!!

Hi Sorry .....................POSTING ................. no excuse just a stupid moment..................I have lots of them :Razz

dogman
29-Jan-09, 19:32
welcome to the org. hope you enjoy it.

Sarah
29-Jan-09, 20:30
Thanks guys. what a friendly forum! You guys will surely regret asking for pics, I tend to overload them on forums! I'll be on later to deposit some pics :D

Dadie
29-Jan-09, 22:17
welcome

I havent managed to work out how to post pics yet:lol:

Only managed to change my avatar last week (by accident)

Will find out when I can actually be bothered to post one!

I have a Lab a cat and fish but used to have a lot more furries!