PDA

View Full Version : Websites

funky-dunky
07-Feb-06, 18:43
Hi i am currently doing my own website, but i am stuck with what else to put on it.
Has anyone got any ideas on what to put on a website thanks???

Saveman
07-Feb-06, 18:54
How about a news feed about your local area?

funky-dunky
07-Feb-06, 18:55
never actually thought about that lol.
I wouldnt know what to say about it as there isnt really anything in thurso eh.

krieve
07-Feb-06, 20:31
How about pictures ?

connieb19
07-Feb-06, 20:46
How about all the details and invitations to your birthday party..oh, and a birthday gift list..lol:o)

cuddlepop
07-Feb-06, 23:38
Make -up tips. fashion trends,diy stuff for your bedroom like savers tips,painting lamp shades etc.recommend good books,mags .music and gossip about celeb:D .
What would you want to see in agood web site ,look at it like that:D

Bill Fernie
07-Feb-06, 23:51
We offer our newsfeeds that circulate at the top of the front page if you would like to add them to your site.

The instructions can be found on http://www.maxxblade.co.uk/feed/index.htm

You can also have feed from our Whats On in Caithness and the instructions are at http://whatson.caithness.org/dynamic_share.php

Good Luck with the site and let us know the URL when ready and we can a add a link in the Caithness sites page

funky-dunky
08-Feb-06, 16:34
thanks everyone

Henrik7
08-Feb-06, 16:37
Whats the whole theme of the website going to be?

Venture
08-Feb-06, 17:41
whats your website called

William
09-Feb-06, 03:22
Oh yeah and don't make my mistake, make sure if you have jokes or anything else "unsutable" don't post a link on here cos they will ban you :( and that is not helpful at all :)

Good luck with it though, any chance of the address to take a look? pm or email or something lol :)

funky-dunky
09-Feb-06, 18:16
hey well i aint giving out my site name yet as there is hardly anything on it but if you do want to have a look at it anyway please pm me.

landmarker
09-Feb-06, 18:36
how about some original writing or thoughts?
Anything you want to get off your chest.

Maybe you could feature a particular hobby, or a favourite band.