PDA

View Full Version : Invitations

Ash
28-Jan-09, 10:24
does anyone know of someone locally who makes handmade invitations at a reasonable price
thanks

Julia
28-Jan-09, 13:05
I always get mine from vistaprint.com, how quick do u need them? I only pay for postage, the cards are usually free.

Ash
28-Jan-09, 13:09
it is for a very special occasion so would like something hand made
thank you tho

pierre
28-Jan-09, 13:38
Ash - sent you a pm.

laguna2
28-Jan-09, 14:47
does anyone know of someone locally who makes handmade invitations at a reasonable price
thanks

Why don't you make them yourself and then they will be really special!

honey
28-Jan-09, 14:49
Why don't you make them yourself and then they will be really special!

thats what i was thinking. my mate at work is doing her own wedding invites, and they are going to be stunning...

dirdyweeker
28-Jan-09, 16:06
If you do decide to make your own you should check out B B & C in the lane before Harrold's butcher in Wick. Never will you see such a stunning range of hand craft items under one roof, They do "classes" there as well so you could go along for some advice and make your own.
Good luck whatever you decide.

Ash
28-Jan-09, 16:59
thank you for all the responses
im not a very crafty person and like the thought of asking someone to make them for me , i wouldnt know where to start

thanks again

Thumper
29-Jan-09, 15:18
How many invites would you be looking for?x

loneranger
02-Feb-09, 13:41
Hi

Katy Gunn is hoping to start up a business which offers any help required for any event you are planning. Anything from weddings, birthday parties (a great way of keeping those surprise parties secret!) engagements, christenings and everything in between!

Her contact number is 07867961310 give her a call to see if she can help or point you in the right directions.

Hope that helps

ANNIE
03-Feb-09, 12:02
I just made invites on web site vista print and you add your own text even photos and they print them for you and post them out I found them very resonable and quick