PDA

View Full Version : Skinny dipping

gillian17
28-Jan-09, 00:24
Lets all go swimming. Naked or not but I dont have a costume. Give me an hour and I'll meet you on the beach. Does anyone know the tide tables?

NLP
28-Jan-09, 00:25
EM....it's kinda cold out there

dirdyweeker
28-Jan-09, 00:27
Cold or not think I am rather "saggy" to go skinny dipping. There was a day!:lol:

teenybash
28-Jan-09, 00:27
Bbbrrrrr!!!!

Kodiak
28-Jan-09, 00:49
I am Too Fat, Too Old and the Cold would give me either a Stroke or a Heart Attack. So since Mrs Kodiak has no Insurance on me, I will turn down this invitation. :D

gillian17
28-Jan-09, 01:15
Cowards haha

gillian17
28-Jan-09, 01:19
It has just dawned on me. You are all men We women do not have that problem in cold weather haha I repeat Cowards. xx

tiglet
28-Jan-09, 01:20
What Beach ;):lol:

dirdyweeker
28-Jan-09, 01:22
What Beach ;):lol:

Too late Tiglet. She will be there already.:lol:

Kodiak
28-Jan-09, 01:24
It has just dawned on me. You are all men We women do not have that problem in cold weather haha I repeat Cowards. xx

No NOT a Coward, I am being a Gentleman as I do not wish to collapse from the cold and therefore make it necessary for someone give me the "Kiss of Life" Yuch!! I would not wish that on anyone specially not Ladies.

Oddquine
28-Jan-09, 01:38

Speak for yersel'!

gillian17
28-Jan-09, 01:43
Too late gentlemen I have been there and done it and yes it was freezing but our extremities get larger in the cold rather than men's which shrivel up. haha

Dynamic Sounds
28-Jan-09, 02:01
Where was it you went Gillian? And do you have any pictures? lol just kidding

gillian17
28-Jan-09, 02:05
Sorry no pictures but was the South Beach There are some very interesting geological formations there,

Dynamic Sounds
28-Jan-09, 02:13
Ah - as I have no idea where that is.....

...maybe next time you could give people more notice of an invite and directions to the location? lol

Gizmo
28-Jan-09, 11:29
The last time i went skinny dipping was 10 years ago outside the Waterfront at 2am on a Sunday morning in the middle of February, me and a mate got in tow with some mad Glaswegian woman who said 'does nobody go paddling around here?'...well the paddling turned into a 3/4 naked swim and then a very very cold walk home, bloomin' Gleswegians...thur a bad influence :lol:

Valerie Campbell
28-Jan-09, 15:36
I would only consider doing it in the summer, and it would have to be a heatwave!!

gillian17
28-Jan-09, 15:42
Valerie do it when everyone least expects it Its not something you plan Its just fun xx

gillian17
28-Jan-09, 15:45
Right let us plan it and you would every pervert in North East Scotland there Name a date and time xx

Kodiak
28-Jan-09, 15:46
The last time i went skinny dipping was 10 years ago outside the Waterfront at 2am on a Sunday morning in the middle of February, me and a mate got in tow with some mad Glaswegian woman who said 'does nobody go paddling around here?'...well the paddling turned into a 3/4 naked swim and then a very very cold walk home, bloomin' Gleswegians...thur a bad influence :lol:

Last Time I went Skinny Dipping was only Yesterday.

Mind you it was in my Own Bathroom and behind a Closed and Locked Door :lol:

gillian17
28-Jan-09, 15:48
You must be a man and a coward xx

ShelleyCowie
28-Jan-09, 16:57
haha e cold dont bother me but u wudna even catch me in a bakini now since havin a bairn! :confused No chance! I wud wear clothes in e bath if i cud! [lol]

balto
28-Jan-09, 17:00
haha e cold dont bother me but u wudna even catch me in a bakini now since havin a bairn! :confused No chance! I wud wear clothes in e bath if i cud! [lol]
lol shelley, you think have one is bad, try 4, no1 will ever see me body again, not even my other half, well not unto i have got tonned up again lol[lol]

ShelleyCowie
28-Jan-09, 17:38
lol shelley, you think have one is bad, try 4, no1 will ever see me body again, not even my other half, well not unto i have got tonned up again lol[lol]

I had a c-section....and whatever they say it is NOT below the bakini like!!! [evil]

gillian17
28-Jan-09, 17:44
You lot are horrible haha I have all this to come. Actually the bikini line would not make much difference (See the start of this thread) xx

Invisible
28-Jan-09, 17:53
unfortunately im working

gillian17
28-Jan-09, 18:00
What time are you working until Invisible?
We really need someone with a tides table for Wick. xx

Invisible
28-Jan-09, 18:05
What time are you working until Invisible?
We really need someone with a tides table for Wick. xx

Half five, i don't have a tides table. If you don't see it doesn't mean im knot there cos im invisible (get it)

excuse the pun on the work knot too.

gillian17
28-Jan-09, 18:26
I have a vocabulary of about 500,000 words I do not needs puns explaining darling xx

gillian17
28-Jan-09, 18:27
Ps you spelt to wrong or was that a pun? xx

gillian17
28-Jan-09, 18:29
Sorry you are right with too sweetheart I read it wrong Sorry xx

gillian17
28-Jan-09, 18:59
Wont be skinny dipping tonight darlings I have a lot of research to do unless anyone knows about neutrinoless double Beta decay xx

balto
28-Jan-09, 19:28
I had a c-section....and whatever they say it is NOT below the bakini like!!! [evil]
aye i have had 3 sections myself so no what you mean lol, the things us woman do lol

ShelleyCowie
28-Jan-09, 19:47
aye i have had 3 sections myself so no what you mean lol, the things us woman do lol

3 :eek:

How on earth...i hated it!! Not being able to do stuff for myself really got to me! :mad:

balto
28-Jan-09, 20:56
3 :eek:

How on earth...i hated it!! Not being able to do stuff for myself really got to me! :mad:
nah it never really affected me that much, with 4 kids in total, couldnt let it, its all mind over matter.

davie
28-Jan-09, 21:50
Is this topic not just a teeny bit risque for Caithness. Some of the wifies that frequent this forum would be fair black affrontin at the very idea of skinny dipping. And even an old codger like me could get his neutrons and protons all mixed up at the thought !.
Skinny Dipping sessions will start in the River Halladale tomorrow (if its not too warm) and all will be explained about the old neutrinoless double Beta decay - the whole thing is really simple and I am surprised that a Gillian, assumed to be from Week, would actually have to study it.

gillian17
29-Jan-09, 01:17
It is study for studies sake I do not have to do it. Same as I do not have to swim naked in the sea. I just enjoy it. I would prefer it to be slightly warmer though. xx

Moonboots
29-Jan-09, 11:13
To tell you the truth.. your full o crap lol

Until you show us proof then im not buying it [lol]

Best proof would be pics haha

Lolabelle
29-Jan-09, 11:18
You're all nuts, it's been 44 degrees celcius here and I'm still not swimming! Airconditioning is the answer!

Well I would have a swim, but the pool closes before I can get there, and the beach is too far away. :eek:

gillian17
29-Jan-09, 12:27
I shall find you some pics next but I might have cover bits up. I have barred from this forum enough times. xx

Moonboots
29-Jan-09, 12:41
Na dont cover bits up [lol]

Remember I you have to be in them to prove it though. not just a pic of the beach [lol]

the second coming
29-Jan-09, 16:44
yer all wimps, the seas still warm this time of year. Wait till April then go for a dip. Then we'll see who's a coward.

In the meantime, wait for some snow and get a rumage in it. We used to wash in glacial snow at 15000ft, then you'll know what shrivelled bits are!!:eek:

gillian17
29-Jan-09, 23:00
I meant cover bits of me boys. Strategic bits like my face. The rest you can see although we may have some problems with moderators xx

Moonboots
30-Jan-09, 19:20
I meant cover bits of me boys. Strategic bits like my face. The rest you can see although we may have some problems with moderators xx

[lol] Looks like you got suspended already thats before you post

Bazeye
30-Jan-09, 20:41
[lol] Looks like you got suspended already thats before you post

How long is the suspension for?

First post after its lifted?

Moonboots
31-Jan-09, 11:40
Its actually depends on how serious the suspension is.

weeboyagee
31-Jan-09, 12:01
Surely the poster hasn't been suspended for a thread on skinny dipping that so far has had me laughing a good bit? Did it many years ago - would probably do it again if I had no swim gear, no change of clothes and ....... no audience! haha!

WBG :cool:

ShelleyCowie
31-Jan-09, 12:11
Surely the poster hasn't been suspended for a thread on skinny dipping that so far has had me laughing a good bit? Did it many years ago - would probably do it again if I had no swim gear, no change of clothes and ....... no audience! haha!

WBG :cool:

Dont think it was about this thread. There were several posts removed from the thread about a woman having to breast feed in a cupboard that she put posts on.

Moonboots
31-Jan-09, 12:17
Yeah i did notice that Shelley too. Must have been bad lol... And guess what i missed it [lol]

ShelleyCowie
31-Jan-09, 12:34
Yeah i did notice that Shelley too. Must have been bad lol... And guess what i missed it [lol]

U need to stick around more to the org then! ;)

Moonboots
31-Jan-09, 12:46
I try and do my best you know.. too many commitments.[lol]

So did you manage to see them or not.