PDA

View Full Version : Auf Wiedersehen Pet!

percy toboggan
27-Jan-09, 20:40
I hear this is starting a complete run on ITV 4 tonight.
I was a fan first time around, and second...third etc.

I thought the second series was the best - in that big manor house in Derbyshire somewhere - brilliant.

If you're young, or been on Venus don't miss this. We've even got a recession back again now so it has even more relevance.

Apologies for talking telly but I'm done arguin'
at least for a bit. ;)

stekar
27-Jan-09, 21:35
Glad I caught this thread, will definately be tuning in. Was one of my fave programmes.

Thanks for posting!

Kevin Milkins
28-Jan-09, 00:23
Really enjoyed watching it tonight and it took me back to a favourite part of my life.

Another clasic from that era that I would like to see again is Boys From The Black Stuff, Yosa with giz a job.lol

AfternoonDelight
28-Jan-09, 12:01
When I was little I used to think it was called Alf's Windscreen Pet...[lol]

wifie
28-Jan-09, 12:23
When I was little I used to think it was called Alf's Windscreen Pet...[lol]

The ignorance innocence of yoof! [lol]

Timothy Spall on the diving board in the last series always makes me laugh! Good series tho - loved them all!

percy toboggan
28-Jan-09, 18:54
I've got 'Blackstuff' on DVD from the Beeb Kev...it's equally powerful today.
Includes the original play and the subsequent series...only one of the ep's is a bit bobbins..(on the docks.)

Goldie
28-Jan-09, 22:39
Really enjoyed watching it tonight and it took me back to a favourite part of my life.

Another clasic from that era that I would like to see again is Boys From The Black Stuff, Yosa with giz a job.lol

With you on both of these - and of course the lovely Daniel Craig 007, played Geordie Peacock in Boys from the Black Stuff.

percy toboggan
29-Jan-09, 18:25
With you on both of these - and of course the lovely Daniel Craig 007, played Geordie Peacock in Boys from the Black Stuff.

Are you sure?
He must have been about twelve !

Goldie
29-Jan-09, 18:49
Are you sure?
He must have been about twelve !

Oh Sorry!!!! yes your right.........loss of memory moment for me :Razz.

The lovely DC was Geordie Peacock in - Our Friends Up North - which I also loved.

I do believe these 'memory loss moments' are getting worse.............now what was this thread about????? :Razz

Cheers for putting me back on track Percy Toboggan...........Sorry Daniel for aging you!!

Cheers

percy toboggan
29-Jan-09, 19:24
'Our Friends in the North' was brilliant too, I recall.

And little was I to know at the time I'd make so many - in the far north.
How are you all doing....?
cue trickle. :confused
:lol: