PDA

View Full Version : my cat has escapped

superceltic
27-Jan-09, 20:03
My cat Morgan escaped tonight from West Banks Terrace, he has never been out before as he is a rescue cat and i was not keen on letting him out, but he managed to bolt out the door this evening and i am ever so worried about him,

He is a fluffy grey and white cat and has a very small head, and a massive fluffy tail, he is wearing a light blue collar with diamonties, there is also a bell on his collar.

If you spot him can you please call me urgently on 07746339557 or 01955606819

If possible take him in and i shall collect him straight away.

Thank you orgers :(

teenybash
27-Jan-09, 20:54
Awe hope Morgan returns safely to you...........I am sure he will be glad to get back home. Thinking of you.

superceltic
28-Jan-09, 03:45
thank you, im so worried about him :(

Liz
28-Jan-09, 13:50
I am so sorry that Morgan has disappeared.

I honestly don't think he will have gone far and it is possible he has gone into hiding quite near your home. What is he like with strangers? If he is quite timid it would be worth going out with a food bowl later at night and call for him.

One of my cats,who was a house cat, escaped through an open window and just bolted. He was very timid so I was really worried.
There was no sign of him until one night I saw him sitting on next door's coal bunker!
The little blighter wouldn't come even though I shouted to him.:roll:
In the daytime there was no sign at all but late at night I could see him in the garden.
Eventually, I got a trap from Cats Protection and set it in the garden and 'caught' him early one Sunday morning.He had been out about a week.

He came in, went to this bed and stayed there for a few days!:lol: The funny thing is he never wanted out again!

So please don't give up hope as cats are marvellous animals.

superceltic
28-Jan-09, 22:24
My mum went out for a cigarette this morning and he was asleep on the window ledge at the back door!! i was so happy when my mum came in with him this morning, but all night he has meowed to get out so much to my disagreement he is back out!! he must have met a lady friend on his travels!! :lol:

carasmam
28-Jan-09, 22:50
Thats good news, :) hope he doesn't stay out and keep you worrying for too long though

Liz
28-Jan-09, 23:03
I am so glad you have found Morgan safe and well. Ah well looks like he enjoys the outside life but,hopefully, the novelty will wear off and he will settle down.

I remember when one of my cats went missing for a week and he arrived home at 3am one morning only to want back out!!!!:lol:

teenybash
29-Jan-09, 00:07
Morgan came home.........now that's what I call good news.....nice weather will see him want out though...it's a cat thing.:)

dirdyweeker
29-Jan-09, 01:02
Delighted you got your cat back. He obviously likes the outdoors. I remember with my first kitten letting him out the first time was terrible. They do come back, mine was away once for 10 days!

purplelady
29-Jan-09, 13:09
I had a cat missing once for 6 weeks I really thought had lost her she just turned up across the road one morning as if nothing had happened lol sadly she is no longer with us, but she lived a long happy life and was nearly 19 when she died xxxxxxxxx

EmZ
30-Jan-09, 15:44
:~( hope you find him soon....i remember when my cat went missing..:~(