PDA

View Full Version : Locations

badger
07-Feb-06, 17:27
Wish more people would put their locations in their profiles - it's part of the fun seeing where people come from, especially with so many outside Caithness. Don't you think :roll: ?

Cedric Farthsbottom III
07-Feb-06, 17:35
Hi badger.How do you change your profile....or am i not yet a Jedi yet!!!

Cedric Farthsbottom III
07-Feb-06, 17:38
Oooooooops!Forgot about DrSzin's point of view....or am I not a stormtrooper yet?

MadPict
07-Feb-06, 17:43
You could always start one of these - http://www.frappr.com/

Cedric Farthsbottom III
07-Feb-06, 17:53
Cheers for that MadPict,can I add my location into the site after I had registered or would I be best going through frappr.com.....remember I'm new to this and any advice from any members would be ace.

wickerinca
07-Feb-06, 17:55
That looks like fun:grin: Be nice to see where everyone lives.........could plan your holidays better:evil[lol]

MadPict
07-Feb-06, 18:14
OK - I have created a Frappr - http://www.frappr.com/caithnessorg

Give us a shout-out!

badger
07-Feb-06, 18:16
Hi badger.How do you change your profile....or am i not yet a Jedi yet!!!

Sorry - been off shopping online (mustn't !!!). Click on User CP at top of page, then select Edit Profile from menu at side. It's also fun looking at all the comments in the Members List against individual details. Doesn't tell everything but gives some clues. I'll keep an eye on yours :eyes

molly dolly
07-Feb-06, 18:24
Good idea badger i will be watching to lol

canuck
08-Feb-06, 06:36
Cedric,

I speak from experience, you can change your location info. I did it following the election in Canada a few weeks ago. Badger's directions should work.

katarina
08-Feb-06, 11:01
Swona eh? Are you one of these mad cows then?

dingodon
08-Feb-06, 14:00
Well,I am a dirty wicker!Dirty in every maner.mmmm i hear you say,i am a murchie loon ma sell!born at'e'back o'e'buckets.I find ma sell here in australia and a bonny and good place it is too!But let me tell yee,caithness will always be home two me,but i am hoping it will take me a affy long time ta get homme.

cuddlepop
08-Feb-06, 17:47
:grin: Done it.Wish everyone else does

Cedric Farthsbottom III
08-Feb-06, 21:46
Thanks badger for all your info I have finally found a wee home of my own........cheers again:grin:

Sorry Canuck,just seen your post there thanks for the advice.

abalone
16-Feb-06, 02:47
Wish more people would put their locations in their profiles - it's part of the fun seeing where people come from, especially with so many outside Caithness. Don't you think :roll: ?

How do you do it?

badger
16-Feb-06, 14:11
How do you do it?

I answered this earlier :roll: Click on User CP at top of page - that takes you to your profile and you can select Edit Profile from the menu at the side.

Or are you talking about putting yourself on the new Frappr. MadPict created? If so you'll need to go that site http://www.frappr.com/caithnessorg

There's a separate thread about that somewhere. Good luck.