PDA

View Full Version : First gig of the year!!!

Gleber2
27-Jan-09, 18:19
This Saturday, 31st January, The J.Fats Band, with Jack Macphee on drums, will be appearing in the Newmarket Bar from 9.30.

The Pepsi Challenge
27-Jan-09, 18:21
Be good to see you play out-with the county at some point, Gleber2. Can you muster the enthusiasm ;)

Gleber2
27-Jan-09, 22:05
Be good to see you play out-with the county at some point, Gleber2. Can you muster the enthusiasm ;)
Two days at Belladrum this year. Compering, PA and performance from myself and C jnr. in the Potting Shed. Apart from that, no-one has invited me out of the county. :~(

Reev
30-Jan-09, 17:20
Ill get you a gig out of the county, no fear man, but when you turn up and find the venue doesnt actually exist, remember not to point fingers!

Im here to help!

:confused

Gleber2
30-Jan-09, 23:33
Ill get you a gig out of the county, no fear man, but when you turn up and find the venue doesnt actually exist, remember not to point fingers!

Im here to help!

:confused
Away and fight some Jedi your own size, Pillock!!!!!!!!![evil]

canuck
01-Feb-09, 21:19
So how was the gig? Did zebedy shine?

Gleber2
02-Feb-09, 00:38
So how was the gig? Did zebedy shine?
Like a little candle burning in the night. We had a great gig with lots of people and some idiots.:D

Reev
02-Feb-09, 14:51

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! theres no jedi left man, We Sith lords wiped them out LOOOONG ago!

:lol:

Gleber2
02-Feb-09, 15:56
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! theres no jedi left man, We Sith lords wiped them out LOOOONG ago!

That's what you think!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fingalmacool
02-Feb-09, 19:00
I heard there was a few storm troopers making mischief in Top Joe's, no doubt whipped to a frenzy by the Stranglers/Manglers? lucky for us most of them would have ended up at Skins, or the Comm to be lulled by the tones of Fray Bentos/Edges.
But the real music was as ever in the Newy, so hats off to Fatts for seeing of the competition again;)

canuck
02-Feb-09, 20:48

Spidey man, be very careful. There are lots of Jedi remnants lurking in the diaspora.

butterfly
03-Feb-09, 01:42

pillock......ah well said gleber well said.laughed ma socks off[lol]

hotrod4
03-Feb-09, 07:33
I heard there was a few storm troopers making mischief in Top Joe's, no doubt whipped to a frenzy by the Stranglers/Manglers? lucky for us most of them would have ended up at Skins, or the Comm to be lulled by the tones of Fray Bentos/Edges.
But the real music was as ever in the Newy, so hats off to Fatts for seeing of the competition again;)
Like your post but what the heck is stranglers/manglers and Fray Bentos/Edges. I am confused or is it Thursa speak for something else?:roll:

Reev
03-Feb-09, 14:45
Spidey man, be very careful. There are lots of Jedi remnants lurking in the diaspora.

I will look into this and if any are found, ill turn them, or ill end them ;)