PDA

View Full Version : Plumbers

Gleber2
07-Feb-06, 16:24
I'm looking for a central heating expert who does homers and doesn't charge the earth.Any takers.

Gleber2
07-Feb-06, 18:27
Aw c'mon there must be someone out there.

Loafer
07-Feb-06, 19:29
Gleber2

It is damn near impossible to get what you are looking for without paying the full whack. These plumbers have sussed that CORGI registered means seious beer-tokens, so good luck in your search, I have yet to hear of a cheap plumber. Got a guy to come and look at a wee leak in a radiator. One quarter turn of his adjustable spanner and BANG!! £40!!!

The Loafer

DAF501
08-Feb-06, 00:11
I have used Jock Geddes from wick, his number is in the groat/courier. I dont know if he does homers, this is his main job, so i doubt it. But he is very reasonable and quick, so should be a bit cheaper!!

Mr Sensitive
08-Feb-06, 01:39
I'm looking for a central heating expert who does homers and doesn't charge the earth.Any takers.Ouch. As a tax manager I shall turn a blind eye to the implied avoidance of tax, but only this once. ;)

Gleber2
08-Feb-06, 02:24
I would touch my forelock if I had one and beg your indulgence.I'm innocent.

BRIE
08-Feb-06, 10:21
is it for installing a central heating system or just fixing a problem youve got with it?

katarina
08-Feb-06, 10:56
I have it on good authority that there are a lot of plumbers who do homers in Caithness all the time, but if I tell you who, I'll probably have to kill you. Also I know that very often the price they charge is greater than you would have paid getting it done officially, and you have no comeback.

Gleber2
08-Feb-06, 13:24
I want to convert an oil fired system to solid fuel and need advice on
feasability and cost
Katarina,Tell me and then arrange my demise.I'll avoid all the hassles then.LOL