PDA

View Full Version : not printing

Kevin Milkins
26-Jan-09, 14:44
I think we had this chat before, but I am still stumped.

I changed ISP from AOL to BT back last April and a few things changed regarding the way I can deal with downloads ect.

One of the main problems is that if I try to print flight details as they appear on the screen all I get is like a page number on the bottom and no flight details.

I have overcome this by cutting and pasting the relevent details into Word and this saves ink as well:D

I am doing a callender for Mrs M so she can book her holidays from work and the Yahoo calender will not let me print or copy it :mad:

Any idea's please.:roll:

blueivy
30-Jan-09, 19:06
I think we had this chat before, but I am still stumped.

I changed ISP from AOL to BT back last April and a few things changed regarding the way I can deal with downloads ect.

One of the main problems is that if I try to print flight details as they appear on the screen all I get is like a page number on the bottom and no flight details.

I have overcome this by cutting and pasting the relevent details into Word and this saves ink as well:D

I am doing a callender for Mrs M so she can book her holidays from work and the Yahoo calender will not let me print or copy it :mad:

Any idea's please.:roll:

Which browser are you doing all of this in?

Kevin Milkins
30-Jan-09, 20:09
Which browser are you doing all of this in?

Hi Paul

I am am using BT Yahoo.

blueivy
03-Feb-09, 22:54
Hi Paul

I am am using BT Yahoo.

Sorry Kevin. I missed your update.

Have you tried another browser to see if it's isolated to IE? Maybe Firefox, Opera or even Chrome?

Kevin Milkins
04-Feb-09, 04:36
Hi Paul

I had a look back through the threads to when we talked about this problem before about last May and Mizpar had the same problem that I had and he moved to BT from AOL at the same time I did.

He suggested that he sorted it by making Internet Explorer his default and it sorted it.

I have just done that and it works.

Thanks for your time once again

Regards KM

blueivy
04-Feb-09, 11:28
Hi Paul

I had a look back through the threads to when we talked about this problem before about last May and Mizpar had the same problem that I had and he moved to BT from AOL at the same time I did.

He suggested that he sorted it by making Internet Explorer his default and it sorted it.

I have just done that and it works.

Thanks for your time once again

Regards KM

Glad you got it fixed Kevin.

You had a very bizarre problem and the solution is every more bizarre. Microsoft, BT and AOL all work in warped and mysterious ways at times.