PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother Winner

Fran
24-Jan-09, 02:32
I wasn't going to post on here again, but here i am.
I was very dissapointed that Ulreka was the winner of Big Brother and asked myself why? I thought Terry the runner up should have won (
I have never seen Ulrika dressed so untidy as she was tonight, you'd think she would have smartened herself up, after all she looked a lot better when she entered the house.

hotrod4
24-Jan-09, 09:30
I am gutted that she has won, who voted for her? All her ex-boyfriends!!!![lol]
Mini me was the winner all the way through.he was an absolute star alongside coolio who treated the show as it was-A game!Which was lost on some of the degenerates :lol:

binbob
24-Jan-09, 11:04
i personally think that this programme and its so called celebs is total rubbish....i did not watch it but u can not help but see it on trailers/newspapers.i hope there will be no more...as for ulrika,well she has no morals whatsoever.[disgust]

floyed
24-Jan-09, 11:25
I was very surprised Ulrika won, i think Verne or Terry should of. The crowd didn't seem to be very happy with the results either:eek:

telfordstar
24-Jan-09, 12:57
I wasn't going to post on here again, but here i am.
I was very dissapointed that Ulreka was the winner of Big Brother and asked myself why? I thought the runner up should have won (can't remember his name).
I have never seen Ulrika dressed so untidy as she was tonight, you'd think she would have smartened herself up, after all she looked a lot better when she entered the house.

Glad I'm not the only one who thought this to. She never stopped moaning in the house and was no fun at all. I had to laugh after she won she said "oh I think this is a fix" I was like well my dear you took the words right out of my mouth. Probabaly hubby had finger glued to the redial button. Verne or collio shouldo won now they were entertainment.

loobyloo
24-Jan-09, 17:53
I agree. It's really strange that she won it. I don't buy any of the reasons that are being put forward: how women voted for her because she was "doing it for the sister's". She was a total embarrassment to the female species. On two occasions, she physically attacked Terry. I can't understand it at all. She was a moaning, miserable, self-obsessed pain the ****, as Tommy Sheridan so eloquently put it. Glad I don't take it seriously enough to actually waste any money voting for the cretans. Only one that came across as half way decent was Terry.

Conspiracy theory: maybe it was all a fix!! The nomination results were all fixed to keep her in there! Channel four wanted her to win because she was the highest paid: value for money and all that. :))

As an aside, anyone watch BB Big Mouth after it. It was hilarious. Commenting on the Princess Shrek incident, Tina said "I can lose weight, she'll always be thick!" Classic handbags at dawn.

fingalmacool
24-Jan-09, 18:38
Some had a sneaky feeling early on and took a big price, now thats what i call, JAMMMMMIEE.

;)

cuthill
24-Jan-09, 18:51
Love the programme - celebrity big brother - but was surprised when Ulrika won i was hoping Verne or Tina would win.Some great moments were the Princess Shrek comment then Verne crashing into the Diary room door,Tinas comments about her body parts and many more i think its great telly but my other half hates it and said the company that runs it put bets on Ulrika all over the country and let her win so making them lots o dosh

Ash
24-Jan-09, 18:56
i was suprised she won aswell but people must have liked her, she never did anything wrong for people not to i suppose

thought terry or verne were gonna win, they were my favs :D

ShelleyCowie
24-Jan-09, 19:43
First of all...glad to see u posting again Fran! ;)

I was not keen on Ulrika winning...but thats just really because i wanted Terry to win all the way! :D

I have seen adverts for the next BB....i could have sworn they said the last one was the last one! LOL!

taylor.4
24-Jan-09, 19:47
I was very surprised Ulrika won, i think Verne or Terry should of. The crowd didn't seem to be very happy with the results either:eek: I agree think Terry should have won!

Kodiak
24-Jan-09, 19:59
I never watched this Programme so I have no opinion who should or should not have won. I would like to ask a question though.

Out of all you who watched the Show, how many of you actually phoned in and voted for the person you thought should have won?

I am just curious. :roll:

poppett
24-Jan-09, 23:36
Have managed to survive without BB in my life............. However I am delighted it prompted you to post again, Fran.

Every cloud has a silver lining.

piratelassie
27-Jan-09, 22:31
refuse to watch it,I think it should be band. [evil]

Julia
28-Jan-09, 00:11
Out of all you who watched the Show, how many of you actually phoned in and voted for the person you thought should have won?

I am just curious. :roll:

I watched every 'catch-up' show, never missed one but not once did I lift the phone to vote for anyone, however, I did want Terry to win, he was the least offensive and pretty much sat on the fence the whole 21 days. Tina was foul-mouthed, i was embarrassed watching her.

honey
28-Jan-09, 10:33
and did you all vote???