PDA

View Full Version : Eventually!!!!!!!!!!

ShelleyCowie
23-Jan-09, 16:41
Picture this....

A young pretty lassie falls asleep everynight wishing...hoping for something! That something is SNOW! Every morning she wakes up and goes to open the curtains with a grin on her face from cheek to cheek wishing that when she opens them the trees will be covered with white fluffy snow...curtains open...and that smile is taken away as fast as u can say "bobs yer uncle". Slowly walking down the stairs with a gloom look upon her face...thinking "when is it going to snow?"

And today...that lassie looked out the window after several hours hard grafting...cleaning...and to her DELIGHT she see's snow!

Might not be white and fluffy....but its a start! ;)

Oh and the girl is not me....obviously!! [lol]

AHHH! SNOW!

Kenneth
23-Jan-09, 16:42
ha its stopped already :(

balto
23-Jan-09, 16:42
Picture this....

A young pretty lassie falls asleep everynight wishing...hoping for something! That something is SNOW! Every morning she wakes up and goes to open the curtains with a grin on her face from cheek to cheek wishing that when she opens them the trees will be covered with white fluffy snow...curtains open...and that smile is taken away as fast as u can say "bobs yer uncle". Slowly walking down the stairs with a gloom look upon her face...thinking "when is it going to snow?"

And today...that lassie looked out the window after several hours hard grafting...cleaning...and to her DELIGHT she see's snow!

AHHH! SNOW!must say shelly i got excited myself when i seen it, lets hope it lasts.:Razz

BRIE
23-Jan-09, 16:45
me too! rushed my wee one out to see the snow still coming down thick & fast here.:D

devil's sidekick
23-Jan-09, 16:47
young and pretty shelley you can't be on about you are you surely not [lol]

devil's sidekick
23-Jan-09, 16:54
only joking shelley love ya really

ShelleyCowie
23-Jan-09, 16:59
only joking shelley love ya really

Oh u are lucky u are MY sidekick! [lol]

Oh i do hope we get lots and lots and lots of snow!

devil's sidekick
23-Jan-09, 17:01
Oh u are lucky u are MY sidekick! [lol]

Oh i do hope we get lots and lots and lots of snow!

i always knew you were the devil in diguise [lol]

dblonde
23-Jan-09, 21:54
Snow??? Not in Wick! lol Never seen it today :confused

ShelleyCowie
23-Jan-09, 22:10
Well ma mum just drove up from Aberdeen and she said past inverness was mental! huge arctic lorrys could not get up hills and was sliding back down into all the cars behind them.

Salad Fingers
23-Jan-09, 22:12
Picture this....

AHHH! SNOW!

Im to blame for that. I was sitting up last night watching some old movie that was getting re run for the millionth time. I started to think about composing a chant to the snow god Ullr as I wanted it to snow.

I went out in my back garden and chanted this 3 times

The white stuff! the white stuff!
Ullr god of snow
Give it gusto and blow
Let that wind blow east to west
give me that white stuff I love the best
Make my trees and bush snowy white
so I can slide up and down day and night

I thought I was a bit mad at the time but it seems to have worked. Next i will try a chant to the god of money

Dadie
23-Jan-09, 22:50
I dont think its going to come to much... it was only sleet, but we have the sledge looked out in anticipation:lol: