PDA

View Full Version : an intresting question

andrew.bowles30
23-Jan-09, 14:23
hi every one my question is dose any one know if there is any empty shops to turn into a real piza takeaway shop in thurso we had found one but planning is going to be a night mare it dose not have to be very big we would like to live in lybster again but the shop needs to be in thurso u can email on caithness.org or call andy bowles at the ship york on 01904 490555
we can come up to look any thing conciderd and it depends on planning permision for food takeaway:Razz:Razz

BRIE
23-Jan-09, 16:09
getting back to the original thread Andy, whats wrong with opening a pizza place in wick or even lybster? used to love your pizzas yummm!
the old cafe in lybster would be a good place you could do deliveries too.

23-Jan-09, 16:17
A number of posts have been removed from this thread due to thread spoiling.

Kenneth
23-Jan-09, 16:20
agreed!!

Pizza shop would be good after a night in skinandis! what a mess it would make though!

andrew.bowles30
23-Jan-09, 16:45
yep thanks we are looking very close we tride to get intouch with owner of the old cafe but no joy would love to rent it as it has planning for it as it was food property if any one knows her name and number get back to me asap thanks all its very good to hear from u all:Razz:lol:

Kenneth
23-Jan-09, 16:51
old cafe??

BRIE
23-Jan-09, 16:53
sent you a pm andy

andrew.bowles30
25-Jan-09, 19:59
hi all thanks we are very much looking into the possibilaty and my options we intend to back home this year no matter what hope to see old pals soon:lol: