PDA

View Full Version : Smoking in cars...what about smoking in nappys??

brokencross
23-Jan-09, 08:16
I just could not believe this. I know it is the Sun but, http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2163782.ece

Venture
23-Jan-09, 08:29
I can't for the life of me understand why she should allow him to do this or whether she has a brain at all. Everyone is aware of the dangers of smoking in adults so to encourage a child is unbelievable. For it to be a child of three, is shocking. [disgust]

johnlc
23-Jan-09, 08:29
omg that is bloody disgraceful.
Couldnt believe it when i read that.

mccaugm
23-Jan-09, 12:02
That is child cruelty beyond belief...how sick would you have to be to do that... and the line about emotional cruelty comment at the end...what about physical cruelty?

Fluff
23-Jan-09, 12:09
Seen that on the news last night. What I find even more astonishing is he lit it himself and smoked it, no coughing etc.. which suggests he has done it before.

devil's sidekick
23-Jan-09, 13:02
that is just unbelievable

brandy
23-Jan-09, 13:33
wha i cant understand.. and perhaps i misread it.. is that she still has the children?

Bazeye
23-Jan-09, 15:18
Never mind The Human Rights act, get her sterilised so she cant breed any more feral asbos of the future, because thats where the kids heading.

unicorn
23-Jan-09, 15:30
There is a lot of emphasis these days on keeping the family unit together and not removing children from parents, but in too many cases this is absolutely the wrong way to go in my view.
Children in situations where they are placed at risk are better out of there and placed in a stable care situation.

Kevin Milkins
23-Jan-09, 15:35
Flippin Eck.

Of all the places in the country that this could have hapened.Why MERTHYR????.:confused

joxville
24-Jan-09, 01:44
I think it's disgusting a child of 3 smoking his mother's fags. He should at least get a job instead of pinching them. He'll be stealing prams next and doing drive-by nappy bombing. I don't know, young people these days!

dook
24-Jan-09, 01:52
I think it's disgusting a child of 3 smoking his mother's fags. He should at least get a job instead of pinching them. He'll be stealing prams next and doing drive-by nappy bombing. I don't know, young people these days!

It's discusting. At 3 I was too busy in AA meetings to bloody smoke! Kids of today eh?

padfoot
24-Jan-09, 12:05
disgrace and she has probably just gotten off with 2 visits from a social worker in the next 12 months