PDA

View Full Version : where can i stick my marquee?

kitty kat
23-Jan-09, 00:27
NOW that i have your attention

im planning on hiring a marquee for my up coming wedding and was wondering where i could put it ? no funnys please :lol:

does anyone know where i can find out what places are registered for a ceremony on there grounds ?

has anyone done this before can you recomend a place in or around thurso

should be july time so fingers crossed a nice day :confused

dirdyweeker
23-Jan-09, 01:24
Not sure if you mean private ground? I know from past experience of the Northern Sands Hotel doing a wedding reception in a marquee.

Northern Sands
26-Jan-09, 11:40
Hi,

We have done marquee weddings here at the Northern Sands and they worked quite well we have a large area of the car park which we use. If you want to give us a shout we can see what we can do for you.

Katy
26-Jan-09, 11:43
Hi,
You can put up a marquee anywhere in Scotland (your back garden if you want!) you just need to apply for the licence there. Get in touch with the registrar they should keep you right. They will also be able to help you with places that are already registered.
Hope that helps.
Katy x

kitty kat
26-Jan-09, 14:26
Hi,

We have done marquee weddings here at the Northern Sands and they worked quite well we have a large area of the car park which we use. If you want to give us a shout we can see what we can do for you.

have pmd you