PDA

View Full Version : young student-engineer looking for a collocation

kaki_engineer
22-Jan-09, 17:44
Good morning all,

my name is Nicolas Berthier and I am a french student-engineer.

Next summer, I will do a placement in Thurso at the ERI from de 6 of June to the 31th of August.

I don't know where to sleep yet :) but I am looking for a roomate in Thurso.

I am just sure that if I don't find nothing, I will sleep at the hotel because I know that they are cheap.

I have asked to the people in charge of placements at the ERI to connect me with others students doing a placement at the same time as me to rent a room together, but I'd like to ask you some advice there before.

I don't know where to begin to do researches.

Could you help me ?

Thanks in advance

Nicolas

PS : I'm sorry my english is not very good:(

devil's sidekick
22-Jan-09, 18:37
your english looks good to me :lol:

unicorn
22-Jan-09, 19:02
Thurso college may have a list of people who rent out rooms to students. It may be worth contacting them.

kaki_engineer
22-Jan-09, 19:59
thank you very much I'll try that :)

I'll up the thread if I have more information

:)

slinky
23-Jan-09, 12:47
ormlie lodge maybe

Undine
23-Jan-09, 22:56
Get in touch with Mr Bill Gray at ERI. He is the administrator there. He has previously found places for students to stay.
Phone +0044(0)1847 889589

:)

dook
23-Jan-09, 23:01
Honestly. You may want to change your user name a little. I don't think it will inspire confidence...........

Venture
23-Jan-09, 23:47
I have sent you a PM with some information about accommodation which is availabe in Thurso for you.

kaki_engineer
24-Jan-09, 10:04
thanks alot everybody[

quote=dook;489229]Honestly. You may want to change your user name a little. I don't think it will inspire confidence...........[/quote]

ok but why do you say that ? in french its ok :/

binbob
24-Jan-09, 10:43
thanks alot everybody[

quote=dook;489229]Honestly. You may want to change your user name a little. I don't think it will inspire confidence...........

ok but why do you say that ? in french its ok :/[/quote]

he is being sarcastic,nicholas....do not worry about him/her..look at his name!!!![lol]
good luck with ur studies.:D