PDA

View Full Version : Premonitions

spiggie
06-Feb-06, 15:28
Has anybody ever had any premonitions in a dream that have come true?

DrSzin
06-Feb-06, 16:11
Last night I dreamt that spiggie would ask:

Has anybody ever had any premonitions in a dream that have come true?:grin:

spiggie
06-Feb-06, 16:24
yea yea ha ha very funny :)

Ashes
06-Feb-06, 16:37
I new you would say that

paris
06-Feb-06, 17:45
Yes i have..It was about 10 yrs ago and i had a dream about big aeroplane crashing in water..the following day an aeroplane either missed the run way coming in or at lift of , i cant remember now, but it was on the news and i watched live footage of people being rescued. I must admit it worried me for ages but i have heard many stories regarding premonitions and things coming true.

cuddlepop
06-Feb-06, 18:19
Christmas eve last year Iwas dreaming of a big wave tht no one could escape.Didnt feel right the whole day.Dont need to tell you what happened next.....Lets just say i felt a wee bit unnerved as this has happened before:confused

spiggie
06-Feb-06, 20:51
wow thats scary, i have hearda few from other people, but then you have to ask yourself, is it just coincidence?

Cedric Farthsbottom III
06-Feb-06, 21:31
Had a weird dream one night about eating a giant marshmallow,woke up in the morning and my pillow was gone.:lol: My apologies to everyone......but you must admit the auld ones are the best ones.....and that wasn't one of them.:roll:

Saveman
06-Feb-06, 21:58
speaking of old ones......my gran slept with her head under the pillow....fairies came and took all her teeth out....could happen to any of us