PDA

View Full Version : rfr10

AfternoonDelight
21-Jan-09, 11:39
Well, young rfr10 - aren't you a handsome chap on the front of today's Courier! :Razz

Congratulations on your new post. I know from your previous postings that you have the drive and enthusiasm to make a success of whatever you do...

Gizmo
21-Jan-09, 12:10
Well, young rfr10 - aren't you a handsome chap on the front of today's Courier! :Razz

Ahhhh...so the secret is out?, rfr10 is really Bill Fernie :lol: :p

balto
21-Jan-09, 13:56
Ahhhh...so the secret is out?, rfr10 is really Bill Fernie :lol: :p
he aint ageing very well then lol, a bit weather beaten for such a young chap lol[lol] seriously congrats rfr10,good luck with your new post.

highlander2222
21-Jan-09, 19:18
I hear on passing his driving test he is going to be a part time TAXI DRIVER

rfr10
21-Jan-09, 19:27
Thank you everyone :)

Oh and to make it clear since the press release was a bit misleading- I haven't actually SET UP the youth cafe yet - we are in the process of doing so! That will be all :p

Thanks again =]

rfr10
21-Jan-09, 19:28
I hear on passing his driving test he is going to be a part time TAXI DRIVER

No chance ;)

Venture
21-Jan-09, 19:45
Being made chairperson of HYV, a Young Quality Scot Award, passing your driving test and it's not even February yet. It's certainly been a good start to the year for you Robin. Well Done.;)

rfr10
21-Jan-09, 19:51
Being made chairperson of HYV, a Young Quality Scot Award, passing your driving test and it's not even February yet. It's certainly been a good start to the year for you Robin. Well Done.

Thank you :D A mystery person has also nominated me for a Caithness Community Award as well.. I have no idea who it was so will have to do some investigating :Razz Thanks to this person too if they read this :)

canuck
21-Jan-09, 23:10
Well done rfr10! Enjoy all these new adventures. :)

teenybash
22-Jan-09, 00:36
Very, very well done.............I saw your piccy...I now can put a face to ONE orger.
Congratulation and may your good fortune continue.:D

weeboyagee
22-Jan-09, 18:42
Another youngster done good! All the more power to your elbow lad - well done - the county should be and I am sure they will be - very proud of you. Well done again.

WBG :cool: