PDA

View Full Version : Russell Brand at it again.

Kodiak
19-Jan-09, 14:32
Russell Brand is at it again, getting at Andrew Sachs that is. He has a new show called "Scandalous" which started on Sunday Night in Reading.

The show's first 25 minutes or so are taken up purely by the Sachs affair, interspersed with Brand showing clips from news bulletins.

I would have thought he would have put this episode behind him and moved on but it seems not, just Sad it is. Here is a link to the story :-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7836944.stm

MadPict
19-Jan-09, 14:51
I have seen more talent in a soggy cornflake - he's only doing it to attract media attention...

A9RUNNER
19-Jan-09, 15:32
I would suggest that if everyone starts ignoring the talentless waste of space he might shut up and go away, Unfortunately the press appear to be over interested in talentless twerps like him and keep feeding his attention seeking habits.

Beat Bug
19-Jan-09, 15:40
This waste of space should be taken off the air FOR GOOD!

2little2late
19-Jan-09, 16:17
Trouble is, as long as the Media are keeping Brand in the limelight we are never going to see the back of him. This is what he wants. The Media shouldn't take any notice of him, he is purely a show off. If he was completely ignored by the Media and if the general public made a stance and did not go to see his shows he may get the hint that he isn't popular and sink quietly into oblivion.

jings00
19-Jan-09, 17:00
aye, he is just a plamf, eh?

hotrod4
19-Jan-09, 18:19
Russell Brand is a very talented comedian.I know most on here will slate him,but I like him. If he's doing this at his OWN show whats the problem? people that are going know what to expect,but as usual the media will make a big song and dance about nothing!!!
he has at least 1 fan in Caithness!!!![lol]

Ash
19-Jan-09, 18:40
Russell Brand is a very talented comedian.I know most on here will slate him,but I like him. If he's doing this at his OWN show whats the problem? people that are going know what to expect,but as usual the media will make a big song and dance about nothing!!!
he has at least 1 fan in Caithness!!!![lol]

i love russell brand so make that two..... if people dont like him dont watch him or read what the media are saying............by complaining about him your making him more famous :lol:

Bad Manners
19-Jan-09, 18:43
Very simple if you dont like him switch OFF that what we do the more he is ignored the sooner he will dissapear

Kevin Milkins
19-Jan-09, 18:47
I just wondered how many clicked on the link above to see what he has been to up now, regardless of course that no one likes him.

I didn't :roll:

Bad Manners
19-Jan-09, 18:50
I just wondered how many clicked on the link above to see what he has been to up now, regardless of course that no one likes him.

Neither did I

jings00
19-Jan-09, 19:37
i know loads of folk who like him, i have sometimes found him amusing, but this carry on,,, i don't - ergo plamf

LMS
19-Jan-09, 19:42
I find him absolutely revolting! Infact, if I am reading the paper whilst eating my breakfast and find a picture of him, I have to change the page very quickly. I have never watched him on the TV for the same reason. When all the uproar was in the papers, it took me a week to steady my stomach in order to read what was happening.

golach
19-Jan-09, 19:44

Ditto Kevin, and I will not be watching J Ross on Friday either[disgust]

Kevin Milkins
19-Jan-09, 23:04
Ditto Kevin, and I will not be watching J Ross on Friday either[disgust]

I used to like the Wossy, but because I liked Faulty Towers and listened to the radio broadcast live and I have gone off him as well.

I don't think I want to see the show any more.:(

Aaldtimer
20-Jan-09, 03:51
...."My personality doesn't work without fame," says Brand in a flash of self-awareness."... that just about sums up this sad individual.[disgust]

devil's sidekick
20-Jan-09, 17:34
I hate the guy he is a plus is he trying to hide something as he looks queer to me and always has, i think he should just come out of the closet.