PDA

View Full Version : Well done indeed, Robin and Natasha

Margaret M.
18-Jan-09, 05:10
It's great to see that a couple of young Caithness go getters have been recognized for their hard work!

'Young Quality Scot Award Winners in Highland - Two From Caithness
Two winners of the Young Scot Quality awards are from Caithness - Robin Falconer the newly appointed chair of Highland Youth Voice from Wick High and Natasha Mackay from Thurso High, Well done to them.'

JAWS
18-Jan-09, 08:56
Trust me to get the wrong end of the stick, Margaret. When I saw the title I thought you were congratulating them for something else. :eek:

Well done to both of them, and I'm glad I was wrong now I've read the post.

footie chick
18-Jan-09, 10:28
Well done to both of you.

poppett
18-Jan-09, 10:57
Congratulations to you both.

Venture
18-Jan-09, 11:05
It's good to see Robin getting some recognition for all the hard work he puts into volunteering within the community and raising money for the school. His work within the Highland Youth Voice involves a fair amount of travelling to Inverness etc and he still manages to fit this in with studying for his exams. We hear too often about what's bad about the youth of today and never enough about the good that they do. Well done Robin keep on making your "voice" heard.;)

Well done too to Natasha from Thurso High.

Angela
18-Jan-09, 11:12
Congratulations, very well done! :D

rfr10
18-Jan-09, 12:20
Just read this thread- Thank you everyone! Your comments are much appreciated :D! I'll point Natasha in the direction of this thread too :).

Thanks again!

teenybash
18-Jan-09, 13:25
Big congratulations!!!:Razz

Liz
18-Jan-09, 14:28
It's good to see Robin getting some recognition for all the hard work he puts into volunteering within the community and raising money for the school. His work within the Highland Youth Voice involves a fair amount of travelling to Inverness etc and he still manages to fit this in with studying for his exams. We hear too often about what's bad about the youth of today and never enough about the good that they do. Well done Robin keep on making your "voice" heard.;)

Well done too to Natasha from Thurso High.

Very well said Venture and totally agree with you. Well done Robin. I am really proud of you!:D

Congrats to Natasha as well.