PDA

View Full Version : Wanted by Crofter

davie
17-Jan-09, 13:12
Maybe the wrong place to post this but I will go ahead anyway :

Crofter wants woman to share workload and for possible long-term relationship. Any applicants must be good with sheep and have own tractor. Please send photograph of tractor.

dirdyweeker
17-Jan-09, 15:26
Hehehe...you are havin' a larf!:lol:

Pity my camera is broken...........

Kodiak
17-Jan-09, 15:30

Crofter wants woman to share workload and for possible long-term relationship. Any applicants must be good with sheep and have own tractor. Please send photograph of tractor.

That is a Real Old one, I read that supposed advert well over 30 Years ago.

Bazeye
17-Jan-09, 15:34

Any applicants must be good with sheep
:eek::eek::eek:

Billy Boy
17-Jan-09, 17:12

lol I will give you my wife she is built like a heifer :eek: [lol] an a good worker if you keep her fed in chocolate ( if you give her enough chocolate she will round the sheep up for you ) I'll even invest in a tractor if you want her lol :lol:

highlander
17-Jan-09, 18:37
Billyboy you are Baaddddddddddd......lol

davie
17-Jan-09, 19:38
Well - obviously posted in the wrong place. 299 views and no takers. To add insult to injury some plonker treats this as a joke.
A well, yet another lonely night on the croft.

Boss
17-Jan-09, 20:50

Just out of interest, have you found your Dame yet? or perhaps, the Tractor?
Must admit you brought a smile :) in the much dreaded gale.

davie
17-Jan-09, 21:03
No luck Boss,
Its an old one and I thought maybe not many of the younger generation had heard it !.
I think there was 139 views before some Weeker said 'are you joking' but of the 139 who looked in prior to that I wonder how many wifies thought :

1)Just maybe this is my chance to bag a rich crofter or

2). Has that daft old fool finally lost it ? or even worse

3) How many of those who looked were not wifies ?

Anyway I am disappointed that there were no offers (even in jest) - I am sure we could have wound up a few dopy Tea in a Bowlie type craturs.

brokencross
25-Jan-09, 09:19
You can have my wife. When she lived on a farm she used to be really mad on tractors. However she left the farm and gave up her love of tractors; now works works in a kitchen, she is an extractor fan..........................................an ex tractor fan..do you get it????

SORRY