PDA

View Full Version : Love on the org.

connieb19
05-Feb-06, 14:54
I was just wondering if there are any couples out there who met on caithness.org????:D

scotsboy
05-Feb-06, 14:59
Heard Golach and Dr Szin met up;)

Loafer
05-Feb-06, 15:41
Solastar and I met on Caithness.org chat and have been happily married for nearly two years now!

Beat that if you can!

The Loafer

wickerinca
05-Feb-06, 18:55
Solastar and I met on Caithness.org chat and have been happily married for nearly two years now!

Beat that if you can!

The Loafer

Hey that is great Loafer!!! Hope that you are very happy together forever!:grin:

brandy
05-Feb-06, 20:22
well didnt meet on caithness.org but met on a chatroom in 99 and been married for 6 years now.. mostly happy *Winks* except when he pinches the remote!

krieve
05-Feb-06, 20:38
I was just wondering if there are any couples out there who met on caithness.org????:D
Have you met someone on the chat rooms or the forums connie is love in the air for you.

connieb19
05-Feb-06, 20:49
Have you met someone on the chat rooms or the forums connie is love in the air for you.not yet...but i'm wearing my best underwear to the quiz tonight...just incase..lol[para] :lol:

krieve
05-Feb-06, 20:53
not yet...but i'm wearing my best underwear to the quiz tonight...just incase..lol[para] :lol:
You never no lol

Loafer
05-Feb-06, 21:39
Hey that is great Loafer!!! Hope that you are very happy together forever!:grin:

wickerinca

We sure are happy!! Met in 2002, engaged in 2003, married in 2004 and we are absolutely ding-dang-doo as Paddy from Pheonix Nights would say!!

The Loafer (& Solastar!)

lasher
07-Feb-06, 00:42

Working on it! [lol]

teddybear1873
07-Feb-06, 01:06
Not on .org but met my girlfriend in a Scotland chatroom on Yahoo and are very very happy. We live in America just now but will be moving back to Caithness hopefully soon

Whitewater
07-Feb-06, 10:15
OOps sorry, I thought you said "Love on the Ord"

teddybear1873
07-Feb-06, 16:16
OOps sorry, I thought you said "Love on the Ord"
Ye i'm quite sure a few folk have done the naughty business on the Ord lol