PDA

View Full Version : I hate kids...........

dook
16-Jan-09, 21:12
I hate kids and sometimes have to leave them on the side of the plate. What is your least favourite food?

teenybash
16-Jan-09, 21:22
Sago pudding....my mother used to make it and it looked like frog spawn....[disgust]

kriklah
16-Jan-09, 21:38
if i left one of my kids on the side of the plate, hed probably eat the plate!!! daft wee idiot swallowed a copper coin today(hes 6 years old) so ive now got to spend(yes bad pun intended!!) the weekend on poop watch!!!!

joxville
16-Jan-09, 21:40
Porridge and pasta give me the boak.

TBH
16-Jan-09, 21:49
Porridge and pasta give me the boak.What about, Peas, plums, pepperoni, pizza, pineapple?[lol]

butterfly
16-Jan-09, 21:51
potted heed.yuk:(

ShelleyCowie
16-Jan-09, 21:52
I hate turnips and carrots! [evil] But i love lentil soup! :Razz Im weird!

joxville
16-Jan-09, 21:53
What about, Peas, plums, pepperoni, pizza, pineapple?[lol]
Not too keen on paella, plums, pepperoni or pumpkin either. But I do like pizza, parsnip, pineapple, peas, potatoes and people.[lol]

highlander
16-Jan-09, 21:54
Cant stand broth, i loved the meat but was made to take the broth first, so i made up the excuse i did not like the veg, so then i was just given the bree. GGGGGGGrrrrrrrr
Cant stand, scrambled eggs or swiss roll, this was also on the menu each week.

skinnydog
16-Jan-09, 21:59
Anything smoked, like bacon, bbq sauce, pepperoni, smoked sausage, salami, but I love smoked salmon and peppered mackerel. Then blue cheese, flavoured crisps, piccallili now that really is the spawn of the devil, most mustards, relishes, horseradish sauce, cranberry sauce, onion pickle from the indian.

That comprehensive enough for you???? Sounds a lot but believe it or not I am not that fussy an eater. Honest.

skinnydog
16-Jan-09, 22:00
Forgot my all time yeuk. Cod Roe. Saw it in the fish shop the other day and retched at the sight of it. My dad would eat it every second day funnily enough.

TBH
16-Jan-09, 22:02
Not too keen on paella, plums, pepperoni or pumpkin either. But I do like pizza, parsnip, pineapple, peas, potatoes and people.[lol]
I like pizzas, pies, pepperoni, pork, puddings and pickle.:D

Julia
16-Jan-09, 22:15
Celery, olives and coconut... :eek:

TBH
16-Jan-09, 22:17
Celery, olives and coconut... :eek:What do olives taste like?

Kodiak
16-Jan-09, 22:21
What do olives taste like?

Olives taste just Like Olives or Olive Oil, :lol:

lazytown
16-Jan-09, 22:32
Olives taste just Like Olives or Olive Oil, :lol:

I bet my kids they wouldn't eat an olive, i won...:lol:

joxville
16-Jan-09, 22:32
I like pizzas, pies, pepperoni, pork, puddings and pickle.:D

I also like pies, pickle and puddings- black, fruit, and desserts. Also pears and peaches.

Gizmo
16-Jan-09, 22:38
Sweetcorn is pretty much the only thing i detest, the smell of it makes me boak, it's the devils food.....yuk yuk and double yuk!!

golach
16-Jan-09, 23:12
Tripe and Liver.....canna stand even the smell of either of them cooking, Gin as well hate it.

ShelleyCowie
16-Jan-09, 23:22
Alot o these things people are listing i cant really say i dont like em cos i aint tried em! :eek: I dont really like fish (yes that is the cause of my lack of brains - Maybe)

Oh i HATE raisins! [evil] Rabbit poo that is!!! Cabbage, orange peppers, brown sauce, tomato sauce, black pudding, cinnamon, my OH's home made pasta salad :eek:, liqorice (Spelling terrible...need more fish)

But i do enjoy catching wee furry creatures that resemble that furry thing from the movie gremlins....whats he called again??! And i eat him! LOL!

Amy-Winehouse
16-Jan-09, 23:58
I hate baked beans, if I was Prime minister Id make them illegal in my first speech!!!!

Bazeye
17-Jan-09, 00:06
If we were meant to be vegatarian, animals wouldnt taste of meat.

joxville
17-Jan-09, 00:09
I hate baked beans, if I was Prime minister Id make them illegal in my first speech!!!!

Baked beans...brilliant. Beans on toast.......brilliant(er)-my favourite, I even lick the plate.

ShelleyCowie
17-Jan-09, 00:11
Baked beans...brilliant. Beans on toast.......brilliant(er)-my favourite, I even lick the plate.

Same here! I love beans on toast! Usually have it for lunch! :Razz So quick and easy!

youoldduffer
17-Jan-09, 00:14
Same here! I love beans on toast! Usually have it for lunch! :Razz So quick and easy!
Yer with some lorn sasuage and an egg.
But back on track i hate neeps god awful things neeps

ShelleyCowie
17-Jan-09, 00:28
Yer with some lorn sasuage and an egg.
But back on track i hate neeps god awful things neeps

Mmmmm lorne sausage...mmmmm eggs! Aw i am havin that for lunch tomorrow! off to the shop i go in the morning!

Also remembered i hate the scampi flavour nik nacs! They ruin the multi packs! I just binned at least 10 bags o the scampi ones cos we all hate em!! :confused

TBH
17-Jan-09, 00:32
Mmmmm lorne sausage...mmmmm eggs! Aw i am havin that for lunch tomorrow! off to the shop i go in the morning!

Also remembered i hate the scampi flavour nik nacs! They ruin the multi packs! I just binned at least 10 bags o the scampi ones cos we all hate em!! :confusedLorne, eggs, bacon, blackpudding, chips and beans, Mmmm, Mmmmmmmm.

ShelleyCowie
17-Jan-09, 00:35
Lorne, eggs, bacon, blackpudding, chips and beans, Mmmm, Mmmmmmmm.

Im hungry now! Cant be eatin that at this time o day tho!! :~( My poor belly is crying out to me!!!!

Gizmo
17-Jan-09, 00:42
Im hungry now! Cant be eatin that at this time o day tho!! :~( My poor belly is crying out to me!!!!

Be strong young Shelley....control your inner demons :lol:

ShelleyCowie
17-Jan-09, 00:44
Be strong young Shelley....control your inner demons :lol:

My inner demon is called a gremlin! [lol] Ats why am so cheeky til ya! haha!!

Bobinovich
17-Jan-09, 01:03

...and a cup of tea just seems to complete the ensemble :lol:. Got to keep aside half a slice of toast to mop up any sauce too - I'm not so uncouth as to lick the plate, honest [para]

ShelleyCowie
17-Jan-09, 01:06
...and a cup of tea just seems to complete the ensemble :lol:. Got to keep aside half a slice of toast to mop up any sauce too - I'm not so uncouth as to lick the plate, honest [para]

Coffee for me (Douwe Egberts) ;)!

I have half a slice o toast and i will admit...if there is still sauce on the plate...i do lick it! Waste not...want not! lol!

Ohhhh another food i hate (seems to be more than i thought) is Vienetta! I hate it!!!

Anne x
17-Jan-09, 01:22
I hate Kidneys etc but love liver hate Fish Soup the smell makes me sick ugh
love Beans & Toast also hate anything in packets and foods frozen exception Peas and jus rol pastry
hate Game as grew up on it and in our house it was like mince and tatties ugh
OH loves tripe well he can go to his mother in Leith for that lot ugh !!
Carrots ugh !!every wedding or function you go to in Caithness its carrots

A9RUNNER
17-Jan-09, 01:48
I hate anything with coconut, peas or semolina. They all make me boke!! I dont like mushrooms either but they dont actually cause projectile evacuations.

butterfly
17-Jan-09, 01:56
my oh told the kids that fried mushrooms look like cooked slugs and they wont eat them now but i like to eat them cooked or raw[lol]

Venture
17-Jan-09, 01:56
Have to say mine are celery, haggis, cottage cheese and black pudding. Absolutely love turnips and brussel sprouts (hot or cold for both). Onions, peppers and garlic in everything possible.;)

butterfly
17-Jan-09, 02:08
love black coffee with 4 marshmallows floating on top,you drink the coffee through the marshmallows(when they have melted) and it is yummy.but dont put sugar in coffee cause then it gets too sweet.

Julia
17-Jan-09, 02:13
What do olives taste like?

Horrible and nasty like dead eyeballs (I imagine)

Interestingly no one has mentioned marmite, my boys dad said 'I've never tasted that' so I gave him a great BIG spoonful! [lol] He didn't like it

Bobinovich
17-Jan-09, 10:18
LOL I'm a marmite fan and it's true what they say - you either do or you don't - there's very little middle ground!

Have a couple of slices of toast each morning with it, and it also compliments cheese on a sandwich well too, givng a nice bite.

Angela
17-Jan-09, 10:27
LOL I'm a marmite fan and it's true what they say - you either do or you don't - there's very little middle ground!

lol Bob, I don't - I'm not a Marmite fan at all, tho' one of my daughters is addicted!:lol:

Really can't eat kidneys, black pudding, mussels, celery, prunes, sago or semolina...... [disgust]

mccaugm
17-Jan-09, 14:42
Hate sprouts, cabbage, and something hubby calls Bree (the water cabbage is cooked in). Where I come from Brie is a French cheese. Also love French toast but cannot make it as the smell of it cooking makes me feel sick, ditto for cabbage and sprouts.

Angela
17-Jan-09, 14:46
Forgot about gherkins.......... yeuch! [evil] [disgust] :mad:

ShelleyCowie
17-Jan-09, 15:08
Eww Mushrooms! Hate the slippery wee things! Hate banana's! I tried one a few weeks ago cos my mate gave me a new diet to follow. For a whole day all you are allowed to eat is banana's so i had thought maybe i should try a banana (after at least 12 years o havin one) and i was near sick on my OH! [lol]

Bazeye
17-Jan-09, 15:31
Eww Mushrooms! Hate the slippery wee things! Hate banana's! I tried one a few weeks ago cos my mate gave me a new diet to follow. For a whole day all you are allowed to eat is banana's so i had thought maybe i should try a banana (after at least 12 years o havin one) and i was near sick on my OH! [lol]

Did you peel it first?:lol: