PDA

View Full Version : Finally....I'm A 1K Orger

Gizmo
16-Jan-09, 10:03
Yipee...i'm in the club :lol:

It's taken me 7yrs to get this far, but at least 700 of those posts have been done in the last few months, i really do need to get out more :lol:

Gizmo
16-Jan-09, 10:06
Eh..what's going on?, why has my status not updated to .1k orger?...it's a conspiracy :lol:

Julia
16-Jan-09, 10:08
It will, give it a wee while. It took me seven years to reach 1k too :lol:

Quality not quantity! Congrats

balto
16-Jan-09, 10:12
congratulations gizmo, i must be really sad, it only took me over a year to get to 1k, sounds like i really need to get a life lol[lol]

zappster
16-Jan-09, 10:31
well done Giz ..i might just get there in another 7 years!

ShelleyCowie
16-Jan-09, 10:50
Congrats Giz!! I think i will get to a 1K orger within 7 weeks the amount o time i spend on here givin u cheek! [lol]

alanatkie
16-Jan-09, 10:52
well Done Gizmo
Long may your posts continue :)

Tighsonas4
16-Jan-09, 11:16
well done gizmo and congrats . if it takes 7 years time is not on my side [lol] tony

NLP
16-Jan-09, 11:31
Well done Gizmo, party tonight then.

Dadie
16-Jan-09, 11:36
congratulations on your new status!

kitty kat
16-Jan-09, 11:41
Yipee...i'm in the club :lol:

It's taken me 7yrs to get this far, but at least 700 of those posts have been done in the last few months, i really do need to get out more :lol:

as a 1k orger do you get any new benefits ?

silverfox57
16-Jan-09, 11:54
well done gizmo,enjoy your posts, like myself you enjoy a good laugh,

wifie
16-Jan-09, 12:37
Hey congrats wee furry guy! :D

Tugmistress
16-Jan-09, 12:39
well done gizmo, no idea how long it took me, i never even noticed i had got there lol - may you post another 1k soon :)

teenybash
16-Jan-09, 14:56
Congratulations Gizmo.....happy posting ;)

Kodiak
16-Jan-09, 15:06
Congrats Gizmo, heres to the next 1,000 Posts but don't take 7 Years for them :Razz

poppett
16-Jan-09, 15:19
Congratulations Gizmo.

Kevin Milkins
16-Jan-09, 15:37
Good on you Gizmo.:Razz

I bet it wont take as long to become a 2K orger.;)

Bad Manners
16-Jan-09, 15:40
Well done hope it won't take that long for the next 1K

highlander
16-Jan-09, 15:41
Well done Gizmo, i enjoy your postings, keep up the good threads.

joxville
16-Jan-09, 17:08
as a 1k orger do you get any new benefits ?

Yes, you get a free canister of hot air every week. Well.........I do, and I suspect a few others on here. [lol]

Well done on the 1k Gizmo.

Goldie
16-Jan-09, 17:50
Hey Congratulations Gizmo - double celebration now - Mrs Giz has a birthday, you a 1K Orger - now make sure you get a couple to strikes at the bowling tonight.

Happy Birthday Mrs Giz and happy 1K Orger Gizmo !

floyed
16-Jan-09, 18:23
Well done to you i have a long way to go yet:D

trix
16-Jan-09, 18:31
da ken how floyed cos ye can talk 'e hind leiggs off a donkey - are ye shy? :Razz

weel done giz ;)

hev a nice weekend everyone....an mind how ye go!

Venture
16-Jan-09, 18:52
Yipee...i'm in the club

I know it's no joy being out of work Gizmo, and I wish you luck on that front, but just think, if you hadn't had all that time on your hands, you wouldn't have been able to reach 1K by today. It could have been another 7 years.[lol]
Well done and keep posting.

Alice in Blunderland
16-Jan-09, 19:04
Gracious Gizmo I only quickly glanced at your post and ......................................I thought you were announcing you were pregnant :eek: ( my mum refers to pregnant people as being in the club ) .......... :eek: Honest . I should pay more attention to what Im reading.

That said congratulations well done and welcome to the 1K club.

dirdyweeker
16-Jan-09, 19:30
Well done to you! Your free time has been spent wisely!;)

Gizmo
16-Jan-09, 22:45
Hey Congratulations Gizmo - double celebration now - Mrs Giz has a birthday, you a 1K Orger - now make sure you get a couple to strikes at the bowling tonight.

Happy Birthday Mrs Giz and happy 1K Orger Gizmo !

I managed 3 strikes at the bowling, which was surprising as i played bloody terribly, Mrs Giz is most annoyed as she was the only one out of the four of us who never managed a strike, it was good fun though, but geez oh...what a dump the bowling alley has become, and it was warmer outside[disgust]

ShelleyCowie
16-Jan-09, 23:13
I managed 3 strikes at the bowling, which was surprising as i played bloody terribly, Mrs Giz is most annoyed as she was the only one out of the four of us who never managed a strike, it was good fun though, but geez oh...what a dump the bowling alley has become, and it was warmer outside[disgust]

I think you pay for what u get Gizmo!! Last time i went there we complained because it was so bad! Lanes all damaged, no bumpers for me! (I suck at bowlin) And got told we were not aloud to make any noise at all! :eek: Its a bowlin alley! Strike = WAY HAY!!!!!!!! lol!

Did u make Mrs Gizmo a card???!:Razz

Gizmo
16-Jan-09, 23:44
I think you pay for what u get Gizmo!! Last time i went there we complained because it was so bad! Lanes all damaged, no bumpers for me! (I suck at bowlin) And got told we were not aloud to make any noise at all! :eek: Its a bowlin alley! Strike = WAY HAY!!!!!!!!

Did u make Mrs Gizmo a card???!

Pay for what you get?, it cost four of us £28 for an hours bowling, it aint bloomin cheap, the place was freezing, the carpet was sticky, the lanes are in a terrible state and the place has a foosty smell about it, if we were paying for what we got then i want £20 back :lol:

I also had a run-in with that horrible woman manageress, i checked the website for the opening times, it said open 5pm, we were actually running late and arrived just after 5.30pm to find the bowling alley shut, when i enquired about it she said they changed the opening time and it now opens at 6pm, i told her it says 5pm on the website and she rudely barked back at me 'it's not my fault'....jebus h but that woman gets my back up.

Didn't make a card, i got all wrapped up like an eskimo, weathered the storm and went out an bought a nice card, thought i'd better seeing as it was her 30th :D

ShelleyCowie
16-Jan-09, 23:49
Pay for what you get?, it cost four of us £28 for an hours bowling, it aint bloomin cheap, the place was freezing, the carpet was sticky, the lanes are in a terrible state and the place has a foosty smell about it, if we were paying for what we got then i want £20 back :lol:

I also had a run-in with that horrible woman manageress, i checked the website for the opening times, it said open 5pm, we were actually running late and arrived just after 5.30pm to find the bowling alley shut, when i enquired about it she said they changed the opening time and it now opens at 6pm, i told her it says 5pm on the website and she rudely barked back at me 'it's not my fault'....jebus h but that woman gets my back up.

Didn't make a card, i got all wrapped up like an eskimo, weathered the storm and went out an bought a nice card, thought i'd better seeing as it was her 30th :D

WHAT! £28! JEE WIZZ!! I wud o demanded pennies and pounds back ere Gizmo!!!

I have fallen oot with that manageress tonnes o times! I went for a meal once and what a flop! Food was cold. Meal sent back 7 times! Yes 7!! And she said it looked fine to her! [evil] So i have never returned!!! Dont intend too either!

Aww thats nice! Good o ya to brave the cold since it was such a nasty day weather wise!!!

Dorrie
17-Jan-09, 00:12
WTG Gizmo! Looking forward to more of your posts. :)

Bazeye
17-Jan-09, 10:49
Nice one Gizmo. Hope it doesnt go to your head though and you still 'speak' to us mere amateurs.:D

Gizmo
17-Jan-09, 12:44
Nice one Gizmo. Hope it doesnt go to your head though and you still 'speak' to us mere amateurs.:D

From time to time i shall come down from the lofty heights of 1k orger land and mingle among the common people :lol:

JNMWick
19-Jan-09, 14:32
Not to put a downer on things but I would suggst all of you need to get out more!!

Thumper
19-Jan-09, 14:56
Well done Gizmo,here's to many more posts! x

Beat Bug
19-Jan-09, 15:38
So what's the best route to becoming an 'orger', and what's the advantage?

Elenna
19-Jan-09, 16:43
Congratulations Gizmo. I think I'm going to be like you...I've been around a few years already, and not even halfway there! Maybe I'll beat your record! :lol:

hotrod4
19-Jan-09, 18:21
Not to put a downer on things but I would suggst all of you need to get out more!!
With 3 posts in almost 18 months its obvious you are out quite alot!!!!! Or has Broadband not reached Lurkerland!!![lol]

Pint for Giz is in the tap!:lol:

trix
19-Jan-09, 18:30

il pick 'at up for him ;)

Gizmo
19-Jan-09, 18:31

Are ye mad min!?, efter all at had work i did gettin' off e drink ye want'il ply me wi drink as a reward for wasting all my time on here?..thurs bad bits in ye min :lol:

trix
19-Jan-09, 18:38
Are ye mad min!?, efter all at had work i did gettin' off e drink ye want'il ply me wi drink as a reward for wasting all my time on here?..thurs bad bits in ye min :lol:

lek i said......

il pick 'at up for him ;)

Gizmo
20-Jan-09, 00:10
lek i said......

Nivir noticed yur reply earlier wee Trixabelle, yur welcum till'hid, all hev sum joose insted :p