PDA

View Full Version : Getting to know you

Invisible
15-Jan-09, 18:16
One of my favorite hobbies is getting know people and meeting new folks.
Since i am relatively new to the org i would welcome you to get to know me and others (that's if you want to of course)

Or maybe as we choose screen-names its the alias we go under to hide who we really are.

ShelleyCowie
15-Jan-09, 18:27
One of my favorite hobbies is getting know people and meeting new folks.
Since i am relatively new to the org i would welcome you to get to know me and others (that's if you want to of course)

Or maybe as we choose screen-names its the alias we go under to hide who we really are.

Well my screen name is my name! Hi im Shelley! lol.

What do u want to know?

starlight express
15-Jan-09, 20:54
Hi I am also new to the Org I like meeting new people and find it quite good fun having log in names, sometimes I can work out whos who. So carry on Orging everyone

Julia
15-Jan-09, 21:27
My screen name is my real name too.... I think we are of the minority though

ShelleyCowie
15-Jan-09, 22:32
Yeah i dinna like to keep myself a secret! Then if i ever meet somebody random and say who i am...they might know me from the Org! :Razz

muffin
18-Jan-09, 15:47
Invisible,
I am in the same boat, well not actually a boat, I'm in Upper Lybster, if you are within walking distance perhaps you would like to drop round for a cuppa, pm me if you do.

Bobinovich
18-Jan-09, 20:16
Firstly can I suggest stopping by the Org chat-room (http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=15633) - especially on a Sunday night. There is a very informal quiz from 8.30pm which usually runs for an hour or so, but afterwards a number usually in to chat and they're very welcoming to newcomers.

Secondly I can highly recommend the Orger nights out if you want to meet some of the others in real life. I've been on a number of Thurso ones and have not met a bad Orger yet :D!

ShelleyCowie
18-Jan-09, 20:43
Firstly can I suggest stopping by the Org chat-room (http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=15633) - especially on a Sunday night. There is a very informal quiz from 8.30pm which usually runs for an hour or so, but afterwards a number usually in to chat and they're very welcoming to newcomers.

Secondly I can highly recommend the Orger nights out if you want to meet some of the others in real life. I've been on a number of Thurso ones and have not met a bad Orger yet :D!

u aint met me yet Bob! i will be yer favorite when u do!! [lol]

dessie
19-Jan-09, 10:26
bad whose bad i,m bad.lol...and would love to go to a orger evening..in wick..:Razz

Fran
09-Feb-09, 03:41
My user name is my real name too. The next wick orger night is the last thursday of the month in wetherspoons 7pm or 7.30pm, the big table as you go in the door.We would love to see you there.

Invisible
09-Feb-09, 17:32
Im gonna get a t-shirt saying I'm Invisible on it. so youll know who i am