PDA

View Full Version : mobile phone.

cuddlepop
04-Feb-06, 15:54
Today has been spent trying to give my mobile phone the kiss of life!
I'll explain,you see it decided it fancied a swim out to sea via the toilet bowl(hadnt been used)Where are the kids when you need them.Iwas on my own so had to think fast.Strip the phone,I seem to remember being said at one of these indepth teenage gatherings.Done that,but couldnt get sim card out.
Knew time was against me so sprinted up to coop where daughter no2 works(dog still recovering down stairs)Made a customer unquiry about something to get to speak to daughter. SUPERVISOR APPEARED........what the problem?
Do you know if the phone had decided to take a header down the coop toilet,Iwould have had an accident claim.But know my phone likes its home comforts so did it there instead ...typically my luck.
Whats your day been like?:lol:

connieb19
04-Feb-06, 16:03
Today has been spent trying to give my mobile phone the kiss of life!
I'll explain,you see it decided it fancied a swim out to sea via the toilet bowl(hadnt been used)Where are the kids when you need them.Iwas on my own so had to think fast.Strip the phone,I seem to remember being said at one of these indepth teenage gatherings.Done that,but couldnt get sim card out.
Knew time was against me so sprinted up to coop where daughter no2 works(dog still recovering down stairs)Made a customer unquiry about something to get to speak to daughter. SUPERVISOR APPEARED........what the problem?
Do you know if the phone had decided to take a header down the coop toilet,Iwould have had an accident claim.But know my phone likes its home comforts so did it there instead ...typically my luck.
Whats your day been like?:lol:you should have just taken the phone to the coop toilet afterwards. no-one would have been any the wiser..:evil

obiron
04-Feb-06, 16:08
same sort of thing happened to me only it was the kitchen sink. took it apart dried it wi a towel and blasted it wi the hairdryer for a while. the phone still works.:o)

cuddlepop
04-Feb-06, 16:10
Dont say I wasnt tempted but the supervisor is best friends husband and daughter no2 3rd shift.Just too honest for my own good connieb19:roll:

willowbankbear
04-Feb-06, 16:56
I had a similar experience 3-4 years ago, I was working on a clam boat & we had just cleared proudfoot. Myself and the trainee were working on the deck and it haD BEEN NICE in the harbour BUT I had left my phone in a bag,forard in the bow of the boat, when the boat started to dive into the waves all of a sudden-Bang!:eyes and we`re drenched, then it dawned on me? My phone!!!!!!!
Well we stripped it asap but the salt water had got in & wrecked it.
Not to say i was gutted, I lost a camera in similar circumstances so you have my sympathies cuddlepop

inte
04-Feb-06, 17:03
Kids dropped my phone in the bath one night I stripped the back off took out the battery and left it to dry for a few days, it worked after being charged so give it a try.

cuddlepop
04-Feb-06, 17:03
Managed to salvage sim card so its now in sons spare phone.... this might be interesting:evil