PDA

View Full Version : Caledonia Restauraunt

telfordstar
13-Jan-09, 21:51
Well done to the Caledonia Restaurant for popping a take out menu though my door ive always been meaning to pop in and get one but always kept forgeting. What a great way of getting business beats all those chinese menus that pop in my letter box every other week. A great menu as well hopefully treat mysel from it soon.

hotrod4
13-Jan-09, 21:57
Still havent had one,wouldnt mind one just for a lookie to see if theres anything I might fancy for a change.Maybe they should get a bebo page or freeweb hosting and pop one on the net so we can all see?
Think if more businesses did that you could look at your leisure,decide what you want and youd always have the phone number and you would never lose the menu and its good exposure as well.
Sure beats blatant advertising hidden behind a smoke screen as seems commonplace these days!!;)

telfordstar
13-Jan-09, 22:23
Still havent had one,wouldnt mind one just for a lookie to see if theres anything I might fancy for a change.Maybe they should get a bebo page or freeweb hosting and pop one on the net so we can all see?
Think if more businesses did that you could look at your leisure,decide what you want and youd always have the phone number and you would never lose the menu and its good exposure as well.
Sure beats blatant advertising hidden behind a smoke screen as seems commonplace these days!!;)

Maybe you might get one yet its free delivery on orders over £20 an says minimal charge for under that. Its worth a look and i quite agree with the bebo or free web like you say you can look at your leisure maybe they will read this and get it going.