PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Big Brother - You Decide!

Julia
13-Jan-09, 18:15
Who would you choose to go into your fantasy Celebrity Big Brother house?

The celebs I'd love to see confined in there would be

Davina McCall
Ant & Dec
George Bush
Jeremy Paxman
Amy Winehouse
James Whale
Germaine Greer
Michael Jackson
Eddie Izzard
Pink

Mwah Mwah [lol]

percy toboggan
13-Jan-09, 18:31
After yesterday's performance certainly NOT Kate Winslet.
Shame...because I really rated her down to earth attitude previously.
Copybook blotted here Kate - I bet she's gutted.

I've watched five minutes of this latest CBB.
A nice acronym really because CBBC is where this tripe really belongs.

To each their own though and I hope you get lots of really interesting replies.
I'm not knocking it really - it must have summat 'cos loads of people watch it.
They can't all be idiots...can they?

ShelleyCowie
13-Jan-09, 19:08
Ohh that is a tough one!

1 - Quinten Tarentino
2 - Tony Blair
3 - Homer Simpson
4 - Bill Gates
5 - Danny Dier
6 - Gordon Ramsay
7 - Pamela Anderson
8 - Jordan (Katie Price)
9 - Shannon Doherty
10 - Sarah Silverman
11 - Davina Mcalls Mother!

Can you see entertainment in my list! :lol: This has taken me since this was started to think o ma list!

Gizmo
13-Jan-09, 20:26
I decide that this trough should never be allowed to grace our screens again.

teenybash
13-Jan-09, 21:11
After yesterday's performance certainly NOT Kate Winslet.
Shame...because I really rated her down to earth attitude previously.
Copybook blotted here Kate - I bet she's gutted.

I've watched five minutes of this latest CBB.
A nice acronym really because CBBC is where this tripe really belongs.

To each their own though and I hope you get lots of really interesting replies.
I'm not knocking it really - it must have summat 'cos loads of people watch it.
They can't all be idiots...can they?

Yes...........:lol:

Penelope Pitstop
13-Jan-09, 22:08
CBBC is where this tripe really belongs.

I've only got 2 words for you Percy......Child Abuse......think of the poor bairns...[lol]

ShelleyCowie
14-Jan-09, 01:34
I enjoy BB, not constant but sometimes!

butterfly
14-Jan-09, 02:54
agree with you shelleybain,i tune in now and again to see whats going on.coolio is taking my attention just now,he seems to be stirring things up at the moment with his remarks about Ben and Michelle but its making for good tv.cant get over how plastic Toyahs face looks too!my favourite to win is Verne,he is taking everything in his stride.:D

hotrod4
14-Jan-09, 07:24
agree with you shelleybain,i tune in now and again to see whats going on.coolio is taking my attention just now,he seems to be stirring things up at the moment with his remarks about Ben and Michelle but its making for good tv.cant get over how plastic Toyahs face looks too!my favourite to win is Verne,he is taking everything in his stride.:D
Sorry, but I had to laugh. I think you meant La Toya. I had visions of the multi hair coloured punk going around singing "Ith a mythtery". I am never going to get that song out of my head today now. Thanks very much!![lol]

ShelleyCowie
14-Jan-09, 11:56

Yeah Coolio seems to be trying to push Michelle and Ben to their limits! I liked Coolio just becase of "gangsters paradise"! But now its just the song i like! He gets no credit! Lol!

Verne to win here too! He looked so lovely doing the Call on me dance!! I thought it was genius!

Tina is doin ma nerves in cos she said she does not like back stabbers and she tells things to peoples faces....still waiting for her to stop backstabbing! :confused

Penelope Pitstop
14-Jan-09, 12:08
I've tuned in and out of it ....depends if there is anything else worth watching on!!

Coolio is a bully......but he get's away with it...why??

Verne..I liked him until last night...in the diary room I saw a different side to him when Big Bro asked him to confirm his nomination...wow he didn't like it did he....

Tina...she's a loud, two faced, dirty mouthed yob. Just about boaked the other night when she was biting her toe nails off...yuck!!

Ben needs to grow a back bone and stand up to coolio instead of being a wimp....not a nice quality in a man!!

ShelleyCowie
14-Jan-09, 12:34
I've tuned in and out of it ....depends if there is anything else worth watching on!!

Coolio is a bully......but he get's away with it...why??

Verne..I liked him until last night...in the diary room I saw a different side to him when Big Bro asked him to confirm his nomination...wow he didn't like it did he....

Tina...she's a loud, two faced, dirty mouthed yob. Just about boaked the other night when she was biting her toe nails off...yuck!!

Ben needs to grow a back bone and stand up to coolio instead of being a wimp....not a nice quality in a man!!

Agree with everything there! "Celebritys" go on BB to try get back into the lime-light! They are not doing themselves any justice in there right now, well some o them!

I like Jerry...he is honest...down to earth...good laugh! He is doing himself some good!! Mutya...im not sure what she is up to! Ulrika is doing herself no justice! To me...attention seeking! That annoys me! :mad: