PDA

View Full Version : Thurso Clubs for wee boys

edayhouse
13-Jan-09, 16:33
Hello

Well my eldest boy is now 4 and i was wondering if there is any clubs that he is able to join? (he has got lots of energy to burn off!)
I know that wee girls can join a dancing group at 3 or 4 but i am not aware of anything for boys until they are at school???
Do any of you guys know if there is anything?
Many thanks

Highland lad
13-Jan-09, 18:27
Boys can do dancing aswell. Its not just for girls.

Bobinovich
13-Jan-09, 19:00
Unfortunately he'll need to wait until he's 5 3/4 before he can join Beavers but I'd thoroughly recommend 2nd Thurso when he does - they have a riot in there :D

mums angels
13-Jan-09, 19:05
As far as i know there is nothing for boys under 5 apart from football ..beavers is 5 and 3/4 and kuk sool is 6 . found it hard going when my son was wanting to join things before he was 5 especially as he was 4 and half when he started school and alot of his friends were doing clubs etc.
i don't know if any of the other marital arts groups take them younger than 6 but might be worth a try

Moonboots
13-Jan-09, 23:11
Thurso Youth Club FC will take children on from 4 as they have done so in the past.
They have a website its www.tycfc.co.uk

TBH
14-Jan-09, 01:37
Unfortunately he'll need to wait until he's 5 3/4 before he can join Beavers but I'd thoroughly recommend 2nd Thurso when he does - they have a riot in there :DWhat's the beavers and would any self respecting boyagee join them>?

Metalattakk
14-Jan-09, 01:54
What's the beavers and would any self respecting boyagee join them>?

Beavers = Entry level Cub Scouts, I believe. ;)