PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone see "Watchdog" Tonight

Kodiak
12-Jan-09, 21:06
Did anyone see "Watchdog" Tonight?

I am asking as I only caught the very last bit of an Article they did on BT. It was about 0870 Numbers and something about BT making these Numbers Free, or at least that was what it sounded like to me.

Since I did not see or hear it all I am not too sure. I have searched the net and can find nothing. Can anyone advise on what BT is proposing? Thanks in Advance.

changilass
12-Jan-09, 21:24
0870 and 0845 will be free to bt customers on all options from 16th jan according to hubby, he read it on the bt web site so please check afore taking my word for it :lol:

5of11
12-Jan-09, 21:27
Hi
I watched it and its very good news for BT customers as they are saying 0870 and 0845 numbers are free to call starting from this Friday but its included only in their call packages.
Hope this helps

Kodiak
12-Jan-09, 21:34
Thanks for this information and yes it is very helpful.

I looked at the BT Site but was unable to find any mention of this, I must be really be getting old.

It is good news for me as I am a BT Customer. I wonder if this would also include 0845 Numbers for a Dial up Connection. I do not normally use one but have been known to in an emergency if my Broadband is down for any reason, interesting thought though.

Bobinovich
12-Jan-09, 22:10
According to this site (http://www.thinkbroadband.com/news/3836-bt-make-0870-and-0845-numbers-free-to-call.html) it will exclude dial-up Internet numbers...

Kodiak
12-Jan-09, 22:49
Thanks for that Bobinovich, :D