PDA

View Full Version : long weekend

cuddlepop
04-Feb-06, 10:00
Can anyone recommend self catering accommodation that will take a dog and that is open for this coming long weekend.thursday to sunday.Anywhere in Caithness,its all beautiful.
Iknow its a long shot but we.ve managed to talk someone round ,hence the lateness.
thank you:o)

BRIE
04-Feb-06, 16:16
i think theres a place in latheron thats self catering not sure if they take pets though.

cuddlepop
04-Feb-06, 16:49
Thats the problem,if there still open they dont do dogs,
have tried to contact a few on the org site,no ones got back yet:confused
THANKS for replying

BRIE
04-Feb-06, 16:58
theres also a static caravan at dunbeath for let they allow pets but would probably be a bit cold this time of year.

angela5
04-Feb-06, 22:45
Is anyone planning to do anything over the long weekend?

misty woman
04-Feb-06, 22:47
[quote=angela5]Is anyone planning to do anything over the long weekend?Not planning on doing anything,im too busy saving for my summer holiday.

ice box
04-Feb-06, 23:21
Is anyone planning to do anything over the long weekend?
Working thats all i have planned pitty i could do with a long weekend

cuddlepop
04-Feb-06, 23:52
Oh Ice box,you can stay at home with my chaos and i.ll go to work .Ican assure you you'll be beggin me to come home......:lol:

angela5
04-Feb-06, 23:54
Oh Ice box,you can stay at home with my chaos and i.ll go to work .Ican assure you you'll be beggin me to come home......:lol:

My house is madness at the weekends you come to mine ice-box and i'll have a weekend away..[lol]

ice box
04-Feb-06, 23:55
No thanks i have one of them at home thats the only thing that gets me away lol