PDA

View Full Version : Keeping in contact

Snarfer
11-Jan-09, 03:12
Just had a sudden thought, which is unusual for me!. Why has nobody thought to start up a website where you could contact the dearly departed, it could be called DEEDBO!;)

Fran
11-Jan-09, 04:13
I dont think that is funny at all. i think it is in bad taste.

alfie
11-Jan-09, 07:36
Just had a sudden thought, which is unusual for me!. Why has nobody thought to start up a website where you could contact the dearly departed, it could be called DEEDBO!;)

Guess you've not lost anyone close then eh!!![disgust]

ShelleyCowie
11-Jan-09, 10:49
Guess you've not lost anyone close then eh!!![disgust]

Quite clearly eh........[disgust]

I didna find if funny either....

Gizmo
11-Jan-09, 10:53
Somethings always sound like a good funny idea after ten pints :p, i'm not offended by the idea...it's just that it's not very funny at all [disgust]

hotrod4
11-Jan-09, 11:02
The only problem being you would get someone who would take it ever so serious and actually "believe" and put all their faith in it.Dont find it in bad taste,their are alot worse sites out there!.
If people wanted to use a site like that then thats up to them, personally i wouldnt but hey we're all living in a democracy arent we? You wouldnt HAVE TO visit the site,its not compulsory!!!:cool:

binbob
11-Jan-09, 11:06
I dont think that is funny at all. i think it is in bad taste.

just like the found post????[disgust]

Gizmo
11-Jan-09, 11:10
Actually i do hope that Hell has high speed internet access when i get there, i can handle all the hell fire and eternal damnation part...living in Wick prepares you well for that :lol:, but the thought of an afterlife without broadband just gives me the heebee geebees :p

hotrod4
11-Jan-09, 11:13
Actually i do hope that Hell has high speed internet access when i get there, i can handle all the hell fire and eternal damnation part...living in Wick prepares you well for that :lol:, but the thought of an afterlife without broadband just gives me the heebee geebees :p
I second that one Giz,reminds me of that line from Braveheart "Ye can take away ma life but ye canna take away my High speed Internet Access"

hotrod4
11-Jan-09, 11:15
just like the found post????[disgust]
You mean just like all the "Anti-found "posts that some cant let go off and move on?;)

binbob
11-Jan-09, 12:49
You mean just like all the "Anti-found "posts that some cant let go off and move on?;)

have a nice y...lovely sunny weather....:roll:

m.coghill
11-Jan-09, 13:36
what about an internet seance site, weejeebo, (yes I know it's not the right spelling)
not to be confused with the glaswegian contact site weegiebo.

There's also one for people who need to keep in contact with their sense of humour too, heeheebo.

Gizmo
11-Jan-09, 13:47
excellent idea, what about an internet seance site, ouijabo,
not to be confused with the glaswegian contact site weegiebo.

There's also one for people who need to keep in contact with their sense of humour too, heeheebo.

Glaswegians haven't progressed further than a speak n' spell machine, they can't fathom out the internet, their version of a social networking site is cards in a phone box or grafitti in the public toilets :lol:

hotrod4
11-Jan-09, 15:57
Glaswegians haven't progressed further than a speak n' spell machine, they can't fathom out the internet, their version of a social networking site is cards in a phone box or grafitti in the public toilets :lol:
This is true,thought I saw your name on the back of the toilets in the Camps car park the other day!! What was your number again? 07..............:lol:
And what is a "sensual Massage" anyway?

catnip
11-Jan-09, 16:21
Quite clearly eh........[disgust]

I didna find if funny either....

I can assure you he has. this is not bad taste at all compared to other threads that get posted on here. I have lost family and friends but I get on with life and not dwell on the doom and gloom of it all

Gizmo
11-Jan-09, 16:41
And what is a "sensual Massage" anyway?

Fairy liquid & Marigolds :p

hotrod4
11-Jan-09, 16:44
How about Myseance.com or Facelessghostbook.com.:lol:

hotrod4
11-Jan-09, 16:45
Fairy liquid & Marigolds :p
Many a fun time has been had with A bottle of Fairy and a pair of Marigolds(Has to be the yellow ones)[lol]

Itsmee2
12-Jan-09, 10:15
Glad too see that some folk still have a sense of humour!!! Weejeebo and HeeHeebo would be 2 sites I'd definitelty visit!!

honey
12-Jan-09, 11:22
it made me giggle!