PDA

View Full Version : bus times

dirtywicker
10-Jan-09, 23:47
hi does any1 have a link for the bus timtable from wick to inverness?
thanks

craggy island
10-Jan-09, 23:57
http://www.stagecoachbus.com/inverness/ (http://www.stagecoachbus.com/inverness/)
this is a little difficult to use but it gets you there eventually.
good luck.

rfr10
10-Jan-09, 23:58
http://www.stagecoachbus.com/timetables/guide62710web%5B1%5D.pdf

Scroll to page 15 and that should be it.

dirtywicker
11-Jan-09, 00:07
thanks every1 :D

rfr10
11-Jan-09, 01:38
The link I provided looks like it is now out of date after viewing the other thread related to bus times. You will have to go to the Stagecoach website and search for the 25x service only to find correct times. Then again, who's to say that these times are correct.

I recommend ignoring the Stagecoach website and using the journet planner at http://www.citylink.co.uk/

trix
11-Jan-09, 01:57
sorry til thread pinch but i hev til do a 4 day 1st aid course in thurso fie tuesday til friday an i need til catch 'e bus in time for 'e college.
dis anyone ken where i can catch it an at what time?

meiklejohns aboot 8 or somethin??

please help someone. i da really understand timetables. i mean i can read them an hev done before but it takes a bit o' effort til work it all oot.

rfr10
11-Jan-09, 02:00
sorry til thread pinch but i hev til do a 4 day 1st aid course in thurso fie tuesday til friday an i need til catch 'e bus in time for 'e college.

please help someone. i da really understand timetables. i mean i can read them an hev done before but it takes a bit o' effort til work it all oot.

Well I would tell you the times from the timetable on the Stagecoach website but to be honest, I have no idea which times are correct to date any more. The only accurate times will be on the CityLink website and these are for the bus which goes to Thurso via Castletown. Or is there a specific bus for the college?

celtic 302
11-Jan-09, 02:01
I can clarify that there is one at Meiklejohns at 8, because that is the one my sister gets to college everyday. There is also one later on, but I don't know the exact time.

celtic 302
11-Jan-09, 02:02
rfr10, it isn't one specifically one for college, but it is mainly college people who use it.

Gizmo
11-Jan-09, 02:07

Ye need a bloomin masters degree till work oot e new bus timetable, also e buses arna very good at turnin' up sometimes, my son checked and doubled checked til make sure he'd got hid right, he made hid til e bus stop in plenny oh time...but no bus ever arrived, and neither did the next one on the time table, e one efter at turned up though...hid's a shockin state oh affairs since yon Stagecoach crowd took over, ye'd be queeker walkin sometimes.

rfr10
11-Jan-09, 02:11
Ye need a bloomin masters degree till work oot e new bus timetable, also e buses arna very good at turnin' up sometimes, my son checked and doubled checked til make sure he'd got hid right, he made hid til e bus stop in plenny oh time...but no bus ever arrived, and neither did the next one on the time table, e one efter at turned up though...hid's a shockin state oh affairs since yon Stagecoach crowd took over, ye'd be queeker walkin sometimes.

I'm not surprised there must be about 5 different ways to find timetables and each one will tell you a different thing. I suppose even if people did triple check, they will still end up with the wrong times.

..so much for me supposed to know about transport :(:lol:

Salad Fingers
11-Jan-09, 02:15
I'm not surprised there must be about 5 different ways to find timetables and each one will tell you a different thing. I suppose even if people did triple check, they will still end up with the wrong times.

..so much for me supposed to know about transport :(:lol:

Will this bus ever reach it's destination? has anyone else lost the will to live and ordered a taxi instead? will two arrive at the same time? Tune in on Monday when someone phones the bus company and gets the correct timetable.

rfr10
11-Jan-09, 02:18
Will this bus ever reach it's destination? has anyone else lost the will to live and ordered a taxi instead? will two arrive at the same time? Tune in on Monday when someone phones the bus company and gets the correct timetable.

What's this? Transport FM ? :Razz

dirdyweeker
11-Jan-09, 02:42

the next one to college after the 8am bus is 10.30am

trix
11-Jan-09, 22:00
cheers for yer help guys...il be stan'in chitterin at meiklejohns then choost before 8 am...:mad:

up for ma test in feburary. ma drivin instructer telt me last week that if i fail ma test in feb he'l pay for'ed :D

Mr P Cannop
12-Jan-09, 00:19
be there for 7.50am

dirdyweeker
12-Jan-09, 00:49
cheers for yer help guys...il be stan'in chitterin at meiklejohns then choost before 8 am...:mad:

up for ma test in feburary. ma drivin instructer telt me last week that if i fail ma test in feb he'l pay for'ed :D
Hope you pass. You can then do a ferry service to the college and make a wee bit pin money!:lol: