PDA

View Full Version : Dale Winton

Kevin Milkins
10-Jan-09, 22:29
I have not watched the national lottery programe for ages and was horified when I tuned in tonight.

What has happend to Dale Wiinton, he looks dreadfull?

dragonfly
10-Jan-09, 22:36
he's been ravaged by plastic surgery!!

starlight express
10-Jan-09, 22:37
I have not seen Dale Winton sincea few months now but I was really shocked when I saw how ill he looked on the lottery programme tonight.Hope he is not suffering from anything serious

Venture
10-Jan-09, 22:57
I have to say I thought the same. But apparently it is all due to a strict weight loss regime and plastic surgery. Mind you the new really short haircut did him no favours either.

Alice in Blunderland
10-Jan-09, 23:44
I have to say I thought the same. But apparently it is all due to a strict weight loss regime and plastic surgery. Mind you the new really short haircut did him no favours either.

Gosh I thought it was just me. I watched for the first time in ages and couldnt get over the change in him.............. not for the better. :(

A9RUNNER
10-Jan-09, 23:57
Havent seen him but it amazes me at some of these celebs (if you can call them that) That think they look better after plastic surgery, drastic weight loss and a orange suntan!! Have they never heard of aging gracefully and having some curves. its better to be a bit cuddly all your life than painfully thin or on yoyo diets.

scorrie
11-Jan-09, 02:47
Dale Winton:-

"Warning, may contain traces of SKIN!!"

Anne x
11-Jan-09, 04:01
His Eyes were the worst two lights in a dented socket

SNOWDOG
11-Jan-09, 11:38
Maybe thats why they dont show the back of his head cos theres a huge bulldog clip attached to it! :eek:

hotrod4
11-Jan-09, 11:41
He is a funny looking dude alright.His eyes are strange and very reptilian. Maybe He could "bunk up" With Michaels Jackson, there a perfect match![lol]

floyed
11-Jan-09, 11:44
I don't watch the lottery but will hev a look next time it's on. I used to love watching supermarket sweep when it was on..

"Hey, the next time you're at the checkout counter and you hear the beep, think of all the fun you can have on, Supermarket Sweep! LOL:lol::lol: