PDA

View Full Version : ice rink in inverness?

brandy
10-Jan-09, 19:21
hiya guys, is there an ice rink in inverness and if so where is it, what like is it? we are going down for a couple days with the kids and looking for family fun and lots of embarasing photo ops!

Moby
10-Jan-09, 19:42
The ice rink is right next door to the Aquadome - they should both keep you busy.

Bobinovich
10-Jan-09, 19:47
I'm not sure if the 'fun' side of the Aquadome is open yet - flumes, river, wave machine, etc. - I think it may still only be the main pool which is open after the fire.

If you're down for a few days then Landmark has quite a lot to offer albeit outdoors so choose a dry day if you can :D

telfordstar
10-Jan-09, 19:55
I would definatly recommend landmark great fun for kids and adults although right now if you go id wrap up very warm.

footie chick
10-Jan-09, 20:33
Think the ice rink is only open to the public on Sunday afternoon, also I'm sure I read that the pool is open again in March? Would recommend Landmark too. There is the Blackisle wildlife park which is good too.

trix
10-Jan-09, 20:56
i wid love til go ice skatin. iv only been once when i wis a little girl. think it'l be such a laugh. hev a guid time brandy...

i wis prity guid on 'e roller boots when i wis yowng an think i could still pull a twirl oot them :lol:

i often dream that am on roller boots....

dirdyweeker
11-Jan-09, 02:25
You could always travel through for the day to Elgin, only 40 minutes drive. They have an Ice Rink

http://www.moray-leisure-centre.co.uk/moray-leisure-centre/4-7/ice-rink.html

Enjoy your break.:D