PDA

View Full Version : Lost Wallet In Thurso

Gizmo
10-Jan-09, 17:06
My son lost his wallet when he was in Thurso on Thursday evening but has only just got around to telling me, it's a black Adidas wallet, there was not much money in it but it has his Young Scot card, Library Card, National Insurance Card & Bus Concession card, it was lost somewhere between Tesco and the Sea Cadets Hall.

It's not been handed into the Police.

Fran, i would be grateful if you could find it for him :)

thirsaloon
10-Jan-09, 19:31
Try asking the street sweepers Gizmo, they might have found it. Often people forget to ask them when they have lost something.

trix
10-Jan-09, 21:00
i lost ma purse in thurso once an reported it straight awie...never got it back tho...some rotton burger must o' stole ma ££s an chuckd'ed [evil]

i lost ma purse in weik an it wis hand deliverd til ma hoose by an honest citizen who went oot o' their way til find me...

am great friends wi 'at person now....:D

Gizmo
10-Jan-09, 21:33
Good news, wallet has been found, he left it/dropped it in Tesco....dozy !

And Trix, two purses lost, have you ever thought about putting a mongo string on it? :lol:

trix
10-Jan-09, 21:53
what can i say..am a spacer :roll:

Iffy
10-Jan-09, 22:42
Good news, wallet has been found, he left it/dropped it in Tesco....dozy !

And Trix, two purses lost, have you ever thought about putting a mongo string on it? :lol:

Thats really good news Gizmo - hope you give a wee reward to the honest person who handed it in

Many, many years ago I was given a £5 note by my Mum to buy something that she needed in town. I was on my lunch break from work with my friends and realised that I had lost the £5 note when I went to buy the items for my Mum !!

Probably not much nowadays, but about 20 years ago it was a lot to my Mum and even more to me for the sheer fact I'd lost it !!!!!

Anyway we'd been at Jasmines Cafe then (now Lucky 888) for our lunch and one of my mates suggested going to the police to see if had been handed in ("yeah, right" I thought !) but sure enough, a very honest lady had found the said fiver sitting on the table in Jasmines and handed it into the police station. I got her address from the receptionist at the station and bought her a box of "Roses" chocolates.

Wasn't so much the ammount of money, cos I guess the chocolates cost about the same as the money I'd lost, but her honesty more than deserved to be recognised