PDA

View Full Version : Home Boarding for Dogs

Mother Bear
10-Jan-09, 13:13
We are happy to announce that Highland Pet Care have been granted a licence by the local authorities and are now pleased to be able to offer Home Boarding for Dogs. Mary and Lyn are proud that this is the first successful application in Caithness, Sutherland, Ross and Cromarty and Invernesshire. This service will be an alternative to our House and Pet Sitting, where the Carer goes to the clients/pets own home.
For further information and to read the testimonials from our satisfied customers go to www.highlandpetcare.co.uk

cuddlepop
10-Jan-09, 18:50
Well done for your achievment.Maybe Skye will be included if this is successful next time.I'm sure it will but it may take a little longer because of the credit crunch.Dont think we'll be able to go away this summer.

My sister in law payed for my daughter to fly to Manchester just so she could cat sit for a few days.My poor girl was terrified something would happen to them as their very expensive cats.:eek:

We would much rather have someone come to our home than send them to kennels.:D

Mother Bear
11-Jan-09, 22:59
Thanks cuddlepop. Yes, we do hope to expand in the future, but will have to advertise and interview potential Carers in any particular area. I agree, it is a great responsibility to care for someone else's much loved pets. We are very lucky with the Carers we have, they are a great bunch of very dedicated and reliable animal lovers.

teenybash
11-Jan-09, 23:52
Totally excellent and congratulations.............I can now rest easy should there ever be an emergency that would take me away from home.....lets hope it never happens but if it does I would be happy to use your service.. :)