PDA

View Full Version : Scally update

arana negra
09-Jan-09, 18:32
Just back from vets for monthly check. The difference in her is amazing, she still has some uncomfort when he checked her joints. He is happy for her to stop the course of antibiotic when this bottle is finished (tomorrow) over a month on it and she has much more energy and mobility, is very inquisitive and is playing again. Hopefully she will stay this mobile and enjoying life. :-)

Thanks for all the enquires and good wishes.

carasmam
09-Jan-09, 18:37
Hopefully she has turned a corner now :) here's to a healthy 2009 x

teenybash
09-Jan-09, 20:00
The very best wishes possible for Miss Scally...let's hope she plays and dances her way through 2009.....happy new year to you too.:)

Torvaig
10-Jan-09, 00:47
Just back from vets for monthly check. The difference in her is amazing, she still has some uncomfort when he checked her joints. He is happy for her to stop the course of antibiotic when this bottle is finished (tomorrow) over a month on it and she has much more energy and mobility, is very inquisitive and is playing again. Hopefully she will stay this mobile and enjoying life. :-)

Thanks for all the enquires and good wishes.

Excellent news....:D

cuddlepop
10-Jan-09, 18:52
Great news,onwards and upwards as they say.:D

arana negra
19-Mar-10, 16:06
Miss Scally took a right down turn after the death of my husband and by Dec 09 I was thinking she had not long to go. She has had various problems and then was unable to eat hard food, chew her bones or open her mouth very far without pain. X rays found that one side of her jaw has little room left to move hence the lack of mobility and pain. She was put on anti inflamatories and glucosamine for a month and seems a lot better. Life for her is easier and more fun now. I am looking for a good glucosamine tablet for her.

teenybash
19-Mar-10, 17:00
How lovely to see you back again Arana....you have been missed and news of Miss Scally.
Her flare up could be related to grief and with treatment and time I am sure she will come through and get back to her old self. www.simplysupplements.co.uk (http://www.simplysupplements.co.uk) are based in the Channel Islands who can supply good quality glucosamine and at an excellent price. They are worth checking out as they have recently started doing pet supplements.
Hope you visit us soon here on Pets Corner and let is see Miss Scally again.:)

carasmam
19-Mar-10, 21:57
Lovely to hear from you again :D

I get glucosamine from zipvit.co.uk in capsule form, then I can split the capsule and hide the powder in Cara's food and she's none the wiser ;) Capsules would be handy if you only needed half a dosage instead of trying to break a tablet too.