PDA

View Full Version : Piano Tuner

erli
02-Feb-06, 20:14
Would anyone be able to recommend a good piano tuner. Please and Thank you.

rfr10
02-Feb-06, 20:17
do you mean someone who tunes pianos or an online tuner so you can tune it yourself?

erli
02-Feb-06, 20:20
I was looking for someone to come to my home, I wouldn't have a clue how to do it myself. Can you do it?

rfr10
02-Feb-06, 20:21
No sorry, i thought you meant like one of those things on the net that you just hear diff notes, suppose at wud be for a guitar

erli
02-Feb-06, 20:23
I had to move the piano and now some of the keys are out of tune, so someone will need to come to the house, thanks anyway.

Alice in Blunderland
02-Feb-06, 21:33
Here goes and I know that hes gonna kill me for this one but did you not know that weeboyagee is a fully trained piano tuner did his training in Robert Gordons Edinburgh.Hes a man of many talents ....

erli
02-Feb-06, 22:26
Here goes and I know that hes gonna kill me for this one but did you not know that weeboyagee is a fully trained piano tuner did his training in Robert Gordons Edinburgh.Hes a man of many talents ....

Thanks Alice, maybe he will see the post and offer his services.

Gleber2
02-Feb-06, 23:43
Jo Mason from Brora is first class and very relaible.Trained by Broadwood and really knows her onions. She comes up this way regularly.01408 621 063 is her number.

weeboyagee
03-Feb-06, 09:07
...........well,......that's another cat out of the bag!!!! I'm going to change my name - too many clues out now!!

OK erli, PM me and let me know what it is that you are looking for, where you are etc........because of all the other things that took over, I tend not to do a lot of this now, just keep it on for some of the old friends that I used to do it for.

Failing that there is a lady in Brora who I believe visits the county - her name is in Yellow Pages, and there is also Malcolm Smith Pianos who comes up here pretty regularly - his number is also in yellow pages, both of them trained at and qualified from the same place as me, but PM me and we'll see how we get on.

WBG :cool: