PDA

View Full Version : hi there

transit
08-Jan-09, 16:09
looking for a swap of houses in wick im in glamis road wanna swap near but differn house mines is 2 bedroom

transit
08-Jan-09, 16:14
2 bed roomed house in wick its got a driveway the lo t

router
08-Jan-09, 16:18
and you are looking for what:eek: not enough info.

transit
08-Jan-09, 17:03
looking for 2 bedroomed council house to exchange with in near as area

jac1791
08-Jan-09, 17:05
where about is ur house and where would you like to move 2??? heating?

dirdyweeker
08-Jan-09, 17:08
It seems you are in Wick wanting to move to Wick? Same size house being looked for. I think if you are serious about a move you will certainly need to be a lot more specific on what you have and what you are looking for.

jac1791
08-Jan-09, 17:11
i know someone looking for a swap -- she in shilling hill- 2 bedrooms closed in fire

transit
08-Jan-09, 17:14
im a in glamis road wick have 2 bedrooms want a house say any where in norht side any heating prefferd coal closed in fire

dirdyweeker
08-Jan-09, 17:19
doubles their chances of a swap!!!:lol:
This one was luckier than the other...........

ShelleyCowie
08-Jan-09, 17:44
I know this kinda goes off thread a bit (SORRY) But me and my partner have a 3 bedroom house in thurso! Thing is with 5 people here and a cat. The house is not too small....but there is NO storage what so ever! I have 1 small cupboard in the back lobby and a very small one in my sons bedroom!

So we were wondering if Pentland housing allowed swaps or was it just the council?

And what are our chances of getting a new house? I dont want more bedrooms....just a bitty more storage!

Back to the thread - if u go into the council offices they usually have a board up with people willing to swap! I was being nosey one day when paying council tax! Lol!

young_fishin_neep
08-Jan-09, 18:51
i know someone with pentland wanting to swap so yea they do allow swaps

x

dook
08-Jan-09, 19:23
looking for a swap of houses in wick im in glamis road wanna swap near but differn house mines is 2 bedroom

I'll swap your one house in Glamis for my two in Cairndhuna......

webmannie
08-Jan-09, 20:25
I'll swap your one house in Glamis for my two in Cairndhuna......

How much is the rent if you have the whole set? I've got kennedy terrace and oldwick road.

dook
08-Jan-09, 20:36
How much is the rent if you have the whole set? I've got kennedy terrace and oldwick road.

I tell ya. A load go to jail wi oot pickin up £200

ett23
09-Jan-09, 10:06
Yes but do you have hotels on your streets? That bumps the rent right up!!

transit
28-Jun-09, 13:40
i have done a swap thanks

Fran
29-Jun-09, 00:15
Gosh that was very quick!